5,600,725 Members 38,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Choose One!
Deodex both app & framework 104 65.00%
Deodex App & Odex Framework 19 11.88%
Odex App & Deodex Framework 37 23.13%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][FROYO] Purumod V4 // See #1263

Tip us?
 
sanjay.july
Old
#571  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 80
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hyderabad
I am using Deodexed JPS froyo version. i need some stock app plz post me at
sanjay.july@gmail.com .. thnx in advance

1) clock
2)music player
3)sound player (REMEMBER only stock app)

how to:

1) install root explorer
2) open goto system\app\clock.apk

copy and mail me
i need for alarm..


Anybody can do this .. its simple.. only 2 min work

thnx for replying purumod.. but other can send
 
Jason-EX
Old
#572  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay.july View Post
I am using Deodexed JPS froyo version. i need some stock app plz post me at
sanjay.july@gmail.com .. thnx in advance

1) clock
2)music player
3)sound player (REMEMBER only stock app)

how to:

1) install root explorer
2) open goto system\app\clock.apk

copy and mail me
i need for alarm..


Anybody can do this .. its simple.. only 2 min work

thnx for replying purumod.. but other can send
Like I said, you can create a request post, so more people can help you! By the way, deodex JPS already include those stock apps! (No offence)
 
Jason-EX
Old
#573  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonijd View Post
Nope....never faced this issue with any other rom ever...
try to re-flash again.....maybe it'll work....
 
vleutmans
Old
#574  
vleutmans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 396
Posts: 762
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hi purungrit

Can you maybe solve the browser fc issue when loading the xda page ? I read its a framework.jar issue.
Together witch stock samsung keyboard this would really finish this jps rom complete.

Not sure if your developping on jpu secretly...in that case you can ask kyrillos how he fixed it.

Br. Michel


Please sign the petition 'JB camera libs for all Sony Xperia 2011 phones'
http://www.groubal.com/jb-camera-lib...nes/#sharethis

Primary phone :
SonyEricsson xperia RAY
current ROM : several

Secondary Phone (for testing purposes) WIFI only:
Samsung Galaxy-3 Apollo I5800
Current ROM : Kyrillos 9.7.2

Tablet :
Archos 101 Titanium: stock JB
 
Jason-EX
Old
(Last edited by Jason-EX; 28th May 2012 at 07:51 AM.)
#575  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vleutmans View Post
Hi purungrit

Can you maybe solve the browser fc issue when loading the xda page ? I read its a framework.jar issue.
Together witch stock samsung keyboard this would really finish this jps rom complete.
It seems like it's the problem with 9 lockmod frameworks (?) maybe I'll try to downgrade it to 5 lockmod, and I'm sure lots of bug will be fixed

Quote:
Not sure if your developping on jpu secretly...in that case you can ask kyrillos how he fixed it.

Br. Michel
No, I won't be using JPU as the base, as it is very unstable
 
vleutmans
Old
#576  
vleutmans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 396
Posts: 762
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason-EX View Post
It seems like it's the problem with 9 lockmod frameworks (?) maybe I'll try to downgrade it to 5 lockmod, and I'm sure lots of bug will be fixed



No, I won't be using JPU as the base, as it is very unstable
Well the browser FC is also present in stock ROMS, also in stock JPS without theming or lockscreen changes.....


Please sign the petition 'JB camera libs for all Sony Xperia 2011 phones'
http://www.groubal.com/jb-camera-lib...nes/#sharethis

Primary phone :
SonyEricsson xperia RAY
current ROM : several

Secondary Phone (for testing purposes) WIFI only:
Samsung Galaxy-3 Apollo I5800
Current ROM : Kyrillos 9.7.2

Tablet :
Archos 101 Titanium: stock JB
 
Jason-EX
Old
#577  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vleutmans View Post
Well the browser FC is also present in stock ROMS, also in stock JPS without theming or lockscreen changes.....
yes, but many other bugs are from 9 lockmod themes :\
 
vleutmans
Old
#578  
vleutmans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 396
Posts: 762
Join Date: Feb 2011
Thats funny. I just loaded stock jps and the browser doesnt fc on xda page.
This gives hope that the problem can be easily solved. :)


Please sign the petition 'JB camera libs for all Sony Xperia 2011 phones'
http://www.groubal.com/jb-camera-lib...nes/#sharethis

Primary phone :
SonyEricsson xperia RAY
current ROM : several

Secondary Phone (for testing purposes) WIFI only:
Samsung Galaxy-3 Apollo I5800
Current ROM : Kyrillos 9.7.2

Tablet :
Archos 101 Titanium: stock JB
 
Halco
Old
#579  
Halco's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 571
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lyon
Hey, i never try your ROM yet, but today, wanna back again to froyo so i'll try it right now

You did a good job man, Thanks
Samsung Galaxy 3 (GT-I5801)
Current ROM : CMX Jelly Bean by Marcellusbe
Kernel : Default
Settings : 100-800Mhz OnDemand
Sync on Google, Minus, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and others

Currently switch to Samsung Galaxy S3 ..
 
Jason-EX
Old
#580  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halco View Post
Hey, i never try your ROM yet, but today, wanna back again to froyo so i'll try it right now

You did a good job man, Thanks
Sure

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes