Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,399 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CWM] AllianceROM_N7000 v3.4.1 Extreme Edition with OTA[

Tip us?

grgsiocl
Old
Thanks Meter 4,369
for all the darky rom users 3.4.1, please download superuser from market once the rom is installed...then you will have the root..without superuser app, most of the apps wont run.
The Following User Says Thank You to grgsiocl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ArchaosAngel
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Hood View Post
yes root (offcourse we have root )yes cwm ( CWM is not an app in your app drawer its a recovery module WE DONT USE THIS APP ) and no clue what you mean with efs man

PEOPLE PEOPLE PLEASE READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DROPPING THESE RANDOM USELESS COMMENTS WHICH YOU CAN SOLVE YOURSELVES BY READING !!!
Always do a checksum of the rom before flashing to prevent problems.
THIS IS A WIPE ROM SO BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING

i just wanna be safe. so it says its a wipe rom right? means i just flash and it will auto wipe all my previous apps. settings, etc right? i dont have to wipe manually right? just making sure as i do not wanna lose root like the other guy. thanks

Robbie Hood
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,055

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchaosAngel View Post

i just wanna be safe. so it says its a wipe rom right? means i just flash and it will auto wipe all my previous apps. settings, etc right? i dont have to wipe manually right? just making sure as i do not wanna lose root like the other guy. thanks
Sorry not a wipe rom
Forgot to remove some of the guide on this improved version check again
and nobody is loosing root . Sopme people wipe their phone in cwm before and that is not needed now that we have ota you can set the configuration for rom flashing on teh darkyrom tab.
Because people wipe their phone in recovery the data partition got dismounted and thus not flashing SuperUser.apk . So just follow the g install instructions

WE WILL PREVAIL !!
Like the work buy me a coffee to keep me awake

grgsiocl
Old
Thanks Meter 4,369
Quote:

it is fully rooted kernel...hence no problem, just flash and after flashing the rom, if you dont see the superuser app, then download the same from the market..thats all! Enjoy the ROm now!
The Following User Says Thank You to grgsiocl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

youp20
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Hood View Post
yes root (offcourse we have root )yes cwm ( CWM is not an app in your app drawer its a recovery module WE DONT USE THIS APP ) and no clue what you mean with efs man

PEOPLE PEOPLE PLEASE READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DROPPING THESE RANDOM USELESS COMMENTS WHICH YOU CAN SOLVE YOURSELVES BY READING !!!
i know what s cwm, i last my imei, but no prob i restorted it

ArchaosAngel
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgsiocl View Post
it is fully rooted kernel...hence no problem, just flash and after flashing the rom, if you dont see the superuser app, then download the same from the market..thats all! Enjoy the ROm now!
okay guys! thank you so much for the clarifications!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by youp20 View Post
i know what s cwm, i last my imei, but no prob i restorted it
how did u restore your imei? could you let me know?

grgsiocl
Old
Thanks Meter 4,369
how did u restore your imei? could you let me know?[/QUOTE]

generally if you flash any custom roms, then the EFS backup will be available in SDcard . Otherwise you can download the KTOOL from the market and do the backup and restore of your IMEI

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GV2Lmt0b29sIl0.

youp20
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
okay guys! thank you so much for the clarifications!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

how did u restore your imei? could you let me know?
i did a buckup for efs folder
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1325369
The Following User Says Thank You to youp20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dazzlet
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I installed the ROM from yesterday and now I want to update to the new one how do I do it I'm new to the note I'm used to HTC phones

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Device: HTC sensation
Rom: InsertCoin 4.6.1
Radio: 11.69.3504.00I_11.22.3504.07_M
Recovery: 4ext latest version ( always update)

turilo
Old
(Last edited by turilo; 26th April 2012 at 05:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 739

DONATE TO ME
@Robbie does your ]DarkyROM_Note-v3.4 Resurrection Edition have the same features like 3g hack etc as this one or just a clean no tweaked version? hopeing to have that 3g hack in it

yes this is a noob question

EDIT+: just checked the build.prop and see the 3g tweaks are still there and others perfect

Tags
alliancerom, robbie hood, smooth, stable, team-alliance