FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][CWM] AllianceROM_N7000 v3.4.1 Extreme Edition with OTA[

24th January 2012, 11:20 AM |#11  
Robbie Hood's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag breda
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
Donate to Me
More
nah it closed because somebody else was running the thread (nuclearmonkey) and he removed it all because i had a fight with him cos of leaking my closed beta roms.
Then he only left a donation button and luink to darky.
So understandable that got removed
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie Hood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th January 2012, 11:22 AM |#12  
Robbie Hood's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag breda
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaoc747

Robbie, is it you? You begin your own thread here on XDA?

yeah its me man dont worry
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie Hood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:23 AM |#13  
Account currently disabled
Flag BLEISWIJK
Thanks Meter: 594
 
More
So you are robbie hood at darky? When do you expect the new rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to robertberma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:26 AM |#14  
xaoc747's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 945
 
More
Stop spaming questions about NEW Rom! All is on beta-testing NOW! So when will be excellent results you'll see it on TOP
Last edited by xaoc747; 24th January 2012 at 11:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xaoc747 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:28 AM |#15  
Robbie Hood's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag breda
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertberma

Wel copie there op page and past here is sure quick but that whas why it closed. Hope for you it stays open now.

BTW its my thread mate
You say their OP but that my OP
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie Hood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:29 AM |#16  
Robbie Hood's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag breda
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertberma

So you are robbie hood at darky? When do you expect the new rom?

Jup thats me ...
The ROM just booted after some logcats in closed BETA so i guess ill let them run this for some couple of days because i cant test myself unfortunately
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie Hood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:31 AM |#17  
xaoc747's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 945
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbielicious

Jup thats me ...
The ROM just booted after some logcats in closed BETA so i guess ill let them run this for some couple of days because i cant test myself unfortunately

Robbie Hood don't have their own NOTE, so maybe guys will buy him his own SGN!?

DONATE TO ROBBIE
Last edited by xaoc747; 24th January 2012 at 11:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xaoc747 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:31 AM |#18  
Account currently disabled
Flag BLEISWIJK
Thanks Meter: 594
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbielicious

BTW its my thread mate
You say their OP but that my OP

Sorry, but asking about new update is not spamming right? Hope you have a nice master peace to give us. I stop asking then. New thread and already big red letters is not good.
The Following User Says Thank You to robertberma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2012, 11:33 AM |#19  
Robbie Hood's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag breda
Thanks Meter: 6,057
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertberma

Sorry, but asking about new update is not spamming right? Hope you have a nice master peace to give us. I stop asking then. New thread and already big red letters is not good.

Big red wasnt placed by me dont worry
24th January 2012, 11:54 AM |#20  
Account currently disabled
Flag BLEISWIJK
Thanks Meter: 594
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbielicious

Big red wasnt placed by me dont worry

Well good luck with this thread, hope to see a lot of development here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alliancerom, robbie hood, smooth, stable, team-alliance
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android Development by ThreadRank