Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/06/12] i927(r)_2.06.07_OsiMood - Light gets Lighter

Tip us?

jwood55812
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
Good Day!

I reflashed this ROM and I am having a hard time trouble-shooting an issue.

looking at No-Frills CPUl, my CPU is constant at 216mhz and not undergoing deep sleep when screen is off. It is normal when plugged-in but my Glide is discharging and no signs of deep sleep. I wipe data and install only no-frills cpu before restoring my apps and I still have the same results...
My G/F's phone is actually exhibiting the same symptoms, looking at CPU Spy shows the majority of the time at 216Mhz and experiencing not great battery life (High Android OS drain). She uses a breastfeeding tracker, so thought it may have been that using CPU cycles, but yesterday after not using it all day, same results. Thinking about going back to stock and seeing if the issue persists, not that I'm an expert, but I'm thinking this is probably a kernel problem moreso than a ROM error.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwood55812 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gabby131
Old
(Last edited by gabby131; 22nd March 2012 at 05:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Good Day!

I reflashed this ROM and I am having a hard time trouble-shooting an issue.

looking at No-Frills CPUl, my CPU is constant at 216mhz and not undergoing deep sleep when screen is off. It is normal when plugged-in but my Glide is discharging and no signs of deep sleep. I wipe data and install only no-frills cpu before restoring my apps and I still have the same results...
okay, the above quoted text is a false alarm in my case. I found out that my wifi policy set to Never is causing the issue, not the setting itself by I believe it has something to do with my router.

EDIT: I have 3 apps running as Service-Only and killing these after boot prevents wakelocks

Omar37
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Can't download ROM :(

I can't download the ROM, is there a mirror link? It's giving me 9 bytes/second!

I tried many internet connections, same thing cannot download!

gabby131
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar37 View Post
I can't download the ROM, is there a mirror link? It's giving me 9 bytes/second!

I tried many internet connections, same thing cannot download!
it is quite a challenge downloading, so just keep trying. If you are downloading using your Android phone, use Opera Mobile (not Mini). Quite speedy in my case.

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 674
I am going to change my hosting, but no cache to invest at the moment...
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator

gabby131
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
I am going to change my hosting, but no cache to invest at the moment...
I believe it's like seasonal or something, I redownload the ROM for another Glide and it took only 3 minutes to download....BTW have not been in Osimood site quite a bit and love the improvements, and specially, the benchmark caparison engine....

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 674
Quote:
I believe it's like seasonal or something, I redownload the ROM for another Glide and it took only 3 minutes to download....BTW have not been in Osimood site quite a bit and love the improvements, and specially, the benchmark caparison engine....
Thanks but I need help to populate the results and cooks dont seem to be ready to do it so...
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator

CarpeNoctem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 674
Great News of the day!!! ICS is coming to us soon: http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/22/h...oid-4-ics-att/

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator

The Following User Says Thank You to CarpeNoctem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aquethys
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 790

DONATE TO ME
:P

dbrannon79
Old
Thanks Meter 231

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem
Great News of the day!!! ICS is coming to us soon: http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/22/h...oid-4-ics-att/
Great! If this rolls out for our glides, I wonder if the root and development would have to start over? The other thought too... On some other devices, major updates seriously made them lag making the updates not worth the trouble. I'm sure it can be tailored to fit tho. Looking forward to seeing this!