Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/06/12] i927(r)_2.06.07_OsiMood - Light gets Lighter

Tip us?
 
CarpeNoctem
Old
#431  
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 1,209
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman3285 View Post
Oh i assure you its In my rom.. your flashing the one before I had the device... now its in there. And it is that easy as I have been writing code for years. Just study the code and add the proper configuration in the kernel and or apns. conf ... it does work as I have done it many times bro.... my release tomorrow is flawless, as I have tested non-stop all week..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using xda premium
ok, so different release. I dont doubt your coding skills but yesterday I really could not understand as the issue was on both roms
Anyways I am working on a different kind of solution that could benefit a lot of people having issue with APN and that would not be device specific
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator


 
dman3285
Old
#432  
dman3285's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8,093
Posts: 5,963
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Rome, Ga.

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
ok, so different release. I dont doubt your coding skills but yesterday I really could not understand as the issue was on both roms
Anyways I am working on a different kind of solution that could benefit a lot of people having issue with APN and that would not be device specific
Its cool bro, its all worked out in my new release... its up now in my second post..
 
antharr
Old
#433  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2008
I just flashed this ROM and I have had this phone over a month. Shame on me. This looks to be one of my daily drivers. Great work.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to antharr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Lisali
Old
#434  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 109
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hi all,

Does this have a kernel with BacklightNotification (bln) mod?

This is needed for BLN control to work, see here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=823922

Thanks!
 
CarpeNoctem
Old
#435  
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 1,209
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisali View Post
Hi all,

Does this have a kernel with BacklightNotification (bln) mod?

This is needed for BLN control to work, see here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=823922

Thanks!
nop, you should ask the kernel dev for that
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator


The Following User Says Thank You to CarpeNoctem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CarpeNoctem
Old
#436  
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 1,209
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York
Hi guys, in order to reply to the recurring issue regarding the APN, I developed a tool to generate and XML with your provider settings to be imported
Have a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26466867 and let me know what you think.
Also I need your help to populate the DB, feel free to help!
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator


 
dudejb
Old
#437  
dudejb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 572
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
Hi guys, in order to reply to the recurring issue regarding the APN, I developed a tool to generate and XML with your provider settings to be imported
Have a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26466867 and let me know what you think.
Also I need your help to populate the DB, feel free to help!
Not to knock on your work but aren't there apps that exist already that do this like APN Backup "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.APNBackupRestore&feature =nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd" I backed up my APN before flashing from Stock and then after flashing used this app to bring it back and it worked great. Also allowed you to delete what ever is there, if needed
******************************
Installed:
CWMR5x_i927_recovery.tar.md5
ICS 4.0.4 LiteRom 0.9.0
LiteKernel
 
CarpeNoctem
Old
#438  
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 1,209
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudejb View Post
Not to knock on your work but aren't there apps that exist already that do this like APN Backup "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.APNBackupRestore&feature =nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd" I backed up my APN before flashing from Stock and then after flashing used this app to bring it back and it worked great. Also allowed you to delete what ever is there, if needed
That is the app I use but this page will generate the apn to be imported if you di not backed them up
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator


 
Lisali
Old
#439  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 109
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
nop, you should ask the kernel dev for that
Hi - many thanks for your response. How/where do I do that?

Thanks!
 
cqn77
Old
#440  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default Help

I install the rom in my unlocket att captivate, and after that my device was locked again =(

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes