Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 46,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Vivid screen protector

Tip us?

DownTheCross
Old
Thanks Meter 19
+1 on the moshi!!
Gotta say I like the not so glossy feel to it.
REALLY like not having to wipe smudges and fingerprints off of my screen constantly...
Installation is a breeeeeze.
AT&T HTC Inspire 4G
Black Hole Slushy ICS

Devin.Morris.007
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe3754 View Post
I used the Moshi on my Note and ordered one yesterday for my Vivid from AT&T and hope it gets here when my Vivid is delivered on Tuesday.The Moshi is the best one I have used yet,Zagg and Skinomi are way to hard to install and I cannot see paying Best Buy $25.00 to install it either!!
Yeah, best buy is a worst buy. Went in to get a simple slip on case and a screen protector to use on my days off. Just something not as bulky that I can slip in my pocket. Between the rubber sleeve and the screen protector it was gonna be almost as much as my otterbox defender.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own....

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Note I-717 (Rooted, Debloated, ICS 4.0.4)

Past Devices:
HTC Vivid
iPhone 3GS
iPhone (1st Gen)
Palm Treo 750
Palm Treo 600

sgs2_1.6
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Realook screen protector is the real deal. The best screen protector for the money. Crystal clear and feel like nothing on.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

A-to-the-J
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I'm using the Invisible Shield and I don't have any complaints. There isn't very much "orange peel" on it, it's clear and easy to put on. We sell out of them fairly fast at my store.

If you do get it, make sure you get the wet application one. It's SUPER easy. Screw the dry application Invisible Shields.
Galaxy S4
Negalite Rom

formicae
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Yeah, apparently Invisible Shields have improved a lot over the last couple of years. I've had a couple on some old MP3 players and they didn't look great, even with perfect installation.

I've always been really satisfied with Clarivue screen protectors, been using them for ages.

VinnyCh4se
Old
Thanks Meter 15
My moshi screen protector kept moving around but stoped after a couple hours it made me furious but how is it reuseable?

Sent from my HTC Vivid using xda premium
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: [I337UCUAMF3-4.2.2-JB][SHOstock v2.2] [08/26/13]
Kernel: Stock
ASUS Transformer TF101
Rom: [JB 4.3 r2.2] [ KatKiss-4.3 #022 ]
Kernel: KatKernel_107b_JB4.3_Lidpatch.zip

plaster
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCh4se View Post
My moshi screen protector kept moving around but stoped after a couple hours it made me furious but how is it reuseable?

Sent from my HTC Vivid using xda premium
I was able to wash it and reuse it. You just have to let it air dry completely. If you try using a cloth or paper towel you'll end up with lint in the glue. I did that the first time I cleaned it and it was sliding all over the place.

cougmeister
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2_1.6 View Post
Realook screen protector is the real deal. The best screen protector for the money. Crystal clear and feel like nothing on.

+1
Can't tell its on the phone. Can't even see it on my phone. Hasn't scratched up yet either.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

shayla28
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2_1.6 View Post

That's the one that I'll be getting personally. I've just come to the Velocity (AUS) from a HTC HD2 and a Blackberry 9860; the HD2 had a matte skin on the screen and imho it killed the screen, the 9860 had a glossy-ish skin, it was beautiful!

I'll hit up eBay later on tonight!

cougmeister
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla28 View Post
That's the one that I'll be getting personally. I've just come to the Velocity (AUS) from a HTC HD2 and a Blackberry 9860; the HD2 had a matte skin on the screen and imho it killed the screen, the 9860 had a glossy-ish skin, it was beautiful!

I'll hit up eBay later on tonight!
Here's the link to them on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0063Z...2989430&sr=8-1