XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rom Toolbox and Themes

Tip us?

KEB64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Default Rom Toolbox and Themes

So I just started using Rom Toolbox last night (thanks seeker9 for the recommendation). I've changed system font, battery status icon in the status bar, changed my boot animation and experimented with underclocking the processor. I notice there's a theme manager. Has anybody safely used the theme manager with SuperCharged V5 or any other ROM with the Atrix 2?

ymcmbforever
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 77
I have and it bricked my phone dont use please

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

KEB64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymcmbforever View Post
I have and it bricked my phone dont use please

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
What specific part bricked your phone? The theme manager? ROM manager? I've only used the features I mentioned, "system font, battery status icon in the status bar, changed my boot animation and experimented with underclocking the processor". I manage ROMs with Atrix 2 Bootstraper.

BTW there are two theme managers. One called Theme Manager and one called Theme Chooser Themes. Since we don't run CM7 (or 9) yet its obvious we can't use Theme Chooser. I'm wondering about the Theme Manager though. Nothing there looks extremely compelling to me. Just curious. Not curious enough to brick my phone though. I might try Notification Backgrounds first. Anybody here try that?

KEB64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
I'd like to try the dialer themes too. Anybody try that with SupsrCharged ROM?

Sent from my rooted Atrix 2 SuperCharged V5
HTC EVO 4G LTE cm11 nightlies
Free and Open Source Software for Android

jshinn1
Old
Thanks Meter 158
I've been using it for months and never bricked my phone once using it but changing the themes is the only thing i don't use because we don't have access to any ROMS yet

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jshinn1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Psierra117
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
yep im using it also and you can use theme Changer without any Problems but make a Backup of your Stock theme so you can revert it sometime