23rd February 2012, 12:04 PM   |  #211  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Inside my house
Thanks Meter: 2,147

675 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi gabweks,

Thanks for the patches you made for the Marvel ROM. I'm posting a link to the OP of Marvel ROM to this thread.

Last edited by tantrums; 23rd February 2012 at 12:12 PM.
23rd February 2012, 12:09 PM   |  #212  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 30

141 posts
More
Good idea. Gabwerkz's theme really fits well with Marvel ROM. Only thing is if you could remove the music notification applet by default and possibly change the lockscreen to ICS style.
23rd February 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #213  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Three Stars and a Sun
Thanks Meter: 1,545

1,511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bab0

The upgrade will wait for V4...

and of course I can make the wallpaper, here is Brother .. : D

D*mn... lovely WP. Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrums

Hi gabweks,

Thanks for the patches you made for the Marvel ROM. I'm posting a link to the OP of Marvel ROM to this thread.

Sure bro. For the extended power menu, credit huexxx for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehunter9

Good idea. Gabwerkz's theme really fits well with Marvel ROM. Only thing is if you could remove the music notification applet by default and possibly change the lockscreen to ICS style.

haven't seen the links posted a page back or two. Are they Music.apk or modified SystemUI?

If ICS lockscreen... just a holo (round/ring) that you can slide up to unlock. Must use orig LG lockscreen to mod.
23rd February 2012, 01:17 PM   |  #214  
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
if you mean the ones i posted they are SystemUis for both centered and default clock location, also posted music.apk cause someone asked for it
The Following User Says Thank You to spykedsystem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2012, 02:09 PM   |  #215  

1,511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spykedsystem

if you mean the ones i posted they are SystemUis for both centered and default clock location, also posted music.apk cause someone asked for it

I see. Then all they have to do is replace the SystemUI in my zip with yours for a single flashable zip. Or tantrums may use it directly.
23rd February 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #216  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 15

304 posts
More
Thank you very much, but I cannot install that file. I need a music player for my ROM as I had Marvel and I unnistalled the Musica beta. I would preffer LG or Android original one.
24th February 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #217  
Thanks Meter: 73

228 posts
More
You know, I liked the black notifications better than the grey it is now. Was there no way to just change some of the fonts to white or something?

Anyways my main question is how to get a transparent background in the notifications area. I tried cooking a UOT zip, but it never flashed properly (even after uploading the framework and systemUI .apk). Any ideas?

A small bug (not sure if it was mentioned before?): If i have two many things in the status bar, it overlaps the clock (in center mode). Is there no way to make it dynamic such that it moves? Let's say if i have alarm, phone on silent, with earphones, the clone trooper icon overlaps the clock...
24th February 2012, 07:19 AM   |  #218  
Flag Between keyboard and chair
Thanks Meter: 37

193 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingzain900

You know, I liked the black notifications better than the grey it is now. Was there no way to just change some of the fonts to white or something?

Anyways my main question is how to get a transparent background in the notifications area. I tried cooking a UOT zip, but it never flashed properly (even after uploading the framework and systemUI .apk). Any ideas?

A small bug (not sure if it was mentioned before?): If i have two many things in the status bar, it overlaps the clock (in center mode). Is there no way to make it dynamic such that it moves? Let's say if i have alarm, phone on silent, with earphones, the clone trooper icon overlaps the clock...

check out this for UOT coked themes: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=185
24th February 2012, 03:18 PM   |  #219  

1,511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingzain900

Let me teach you how to flash them:

UOT zip + this (ICS) theme's zip
Open both by double clicking the zips (Best to do this via WinRAR)
Find folders
Drag and drop SystemUI from UOT zip to ICS zip (System/app)
(WinRAR) Compression method is "Store"
Then do the same with framework-res (System/framework)

Flash away!

@all
I might get busy this week. Sorry guys. Apologies...
24th February 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #220  
Thanks Meter: 73

228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabwerkz

Let me teach you how to flash them:

UOT zip + this (ICS) theme's zip
Open both by double clicking the zips (Best to do this via WinRAR)
Find folders
Drag and drop SystemUI from UOT zip to ICS zip (System/app)
(WinRAR) Compression method is "Store"
Then do the same with framework-res (System/framework)

Flash away!

you rock man. thanks a lot! this worked like a charm

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread