Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,874 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you prefer:
HDMI Sound Switcher via Search button 37 19.68%
CM7 Device settings' "HDMI Audio" option 151 80.32%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Morrisoft Gen V1.0 - Final

Tip us?

etiin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssp View Post
Just reflashed this rom.
I am unable to download anything from the market. Just says "Could not be downloaded due to an error."

Data works fine, all my contact have synced, and I am able to browse the internet.

Any ideas?
try reboot

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

sssp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by etiin View Post
try reboot

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
For some reason, I had too reboot twice. After the second, it asked me to accept the Terms and conditions for the market again, then it started downloading.

poncespr
Old
Thanks Meter 29
This is the best atrix rom I have tried so far.
Thank you (and Notorious for his Neutrino) very much for your hard work.

Casper34
Old
(Last edited by Casper34; 28th February 2012 at 12:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 73
Ok..

Battery life.... I had Neutrino 2.2 and it was awesome compared to Alien #4, and Morrislee 0.7 is EQUAL to Neutrino, so its AWESOME! I unplugged at 6:30a, listen to poweramp for about a total of 1.5 hours, net about 30 minutes, a few texts and a few calls and at 7:30p i am at 78%!!! Alien i would be right at 30-35%.

This is truly a sweet ROM. I can boot in about 35 seconds, from pressing the power button to unlock screen. I have not had MAJOR FC at all, the only FC i have had is with Words with Friends. Nothing to worry about as it happens once in a while!

I have noticed and this has happened a few times today, that when i go to unlock my atrix, that i am faced with the wait 30 seconds or enter your email and PW to unlock. This happens when i go to bring the screen up and unlock ONE time. just upon bringing the screen up i see this. Since i have the finger scanner enabled i have the Skip On Security ticked. also, yesterday and this morning i was able to see my wallpaper on the lock screen, ever since the 30 second wait started i have not. i have not changed any setting since last night.

ML, i know your fast at fixing some issues, like when you came out with this ROM to help combat Neutrinos 2.5 APN issue. i know you can figure this one out!

This is a great ROM, and i look forward to your future ROMs! Thanks, ML!

morrislee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1042

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper34 View Post
Ok..

Battery life.... I had Neutrino 2.2 and it was awesome compared to Alien #4, and Morrislee 0.7 is EQUAL to Neutrino, so its AWESOME! I unplugged at 6:30a, listen to poweramp for about a total of 1.5 hours, net about 30 minutes, a few texts and a few calls and i am at 78%!!! Alien i would be right at 30-35%.

This is truly a sweet ROM. I can boot in about 35 seconds, from pressing the power button to unlock screen. I have not had MAJOR FC at all, the only FC i have had is with Words with Friends. Nothing to worry about as it happens once in a while!

I have noticed and this has happened a few times today, that when i go to unlock my atrix, that i am faced with the wait 30 seconds or enter your email and PW to unlock. This happens when i go to bring the screen up and unlock ONE time. just upon bringing the screen up i see this. Since i have the finger scanner enabled i have the Skip On Security ticked. also, yesterday and this morning i was able to see my wallpaper on the lock screen, ever since the 30 second wait started i have not. i have not changed any setting since last night.

ML, i know your fast at fixing some issues, like when you came out with this ROM to help combat Neutrinos 2.5 APN issue. i know you can figure this one out!

This is a great ROM, and i look forward to your future ROMs! Thanks, ML!
i am aware of the wallpaper issue but i actually thought it could be a feature at the beginning because when i wake up, the background makes the screen really bright, but this is great for he haha. This happens to both system lockscreen and the fingerprint unlock.

The 30 second thing happened to me on my older builds too, rarely.i thinkit is a CM7 bug. I have not encountered it on this build

Developer of:
Nexus 4 Hybrid Modem
Atrix 4G: Morrisoft Gen
Amaze 4G: Clear Wind

Devices:
OnePlus One 64GB + Stellar USB 3.0 64GB
Sony Xperia Z2 16GB + 32GB microSD
Acer W3-810 32GB
LG Nexus 4 16GB + LTE + Liquipel + Sterling Silver
HTC Amaze 4G 16GB (SOLD)
Motorola Atrix 4G 16GB + Class 4 16GB Lexar
Acer Liquid E 512MB + Class 2 2GB ADATA
Asus Nexus 7 16GB
RIM Playbook 16GB

Casper34
Old
(Last edited by Casper34; 28th February 2012 at 02:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 73
the 30 second thing happened about 5 times today to me.... if its a CM7 bug, then i guess there wont be a fix for it, that we would have to find it on our own.

ok i noticed something about the 30 sec deal.... i have a setCPU prfile set for screen off to set the CPU 216-456, and thats when it does it. i will remove that profile and see if its better. i will report back tomorrow about it.

sms2000
Old
Thanks Meter 105
The issue I have concerns the audio output in game Medieval Castle Defense (free on the Market).

When sound enabled in game there is jerky output and game periodically stops for a split second, continues and stops again and so on. Happens with a lot of items in gamefield.
Disabled sound/music - no problem.

That didn't happen with stock 2.3.4 with different kernels. But CM7, Neutrino and Morrisoft Gen all have this effect. Least it seems with Faux 1.0 kernel, and most - with OC kernels.

I'd like to narrow is it ROM or kernel related? Any fixes?

The game is free on Market so anyone may verify my words.
Thanks

P.S. Also paid attention the Youtube application play video OK but audio is a little of low quality resulting in noise and jerks.

morrislee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1042

DONATE TO ME
for the 6 people that prefers "HDMI Sound Switcher via Search button", the app has been updated, you can get it from my signature.

Developer of:
Nexus 4 Hybrid Modem

Devices:
Acer W3-810 32GB
HTC Amaze 4G 16GB (SOLD)
Asus Nexus 7 16GB
RIM Playbook 16GB

Casper34
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Default Hey Morriss!!!

i removed the profile for screen lock in setcpu and i had NOT ONE please wait 30seconds......

also, the lockscreen BG image, only shows when you are not "skipping on security".

morrislee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1042

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper34 View Post
i removed the profile for screen lock in setcpu and i had NOT ONE please wait 30seconds......

also, the lockscreen BG image, only shows when you are not "skipping on security".
Whoever is missing the wallpaper for the lockscreen, try installing this wallpaper app and select one of the wallpaper from it, see if the lockscreen will inherit the wallpaper now.

CMWallpapers.apk

Developer of:
Nexus 4 Hybrid Modem

Devices:
Acer W3-810 32GB
HTC Amaze 4G 16GB (SOLD)
Asus Nexus 7 16GB
RIM Playbook 16GB

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morrislee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gen, hdmi, morrisoft