5,603,920 Members 41,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RULES] Read This First

Tip us?

chiefy009
Old
(Last edited by AvRS; 11th December 2012 at 09:03 PM.) Reason: Updated with newer info
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 769
Exclamation [RULES] Read This First

Hello and welcome to the Ray threads.

As we only have a limited area within XDA I have put this together to try and keep the thread clean. We need to keep the thread free of junk so we can see the new developments for both kernels and roms as they come out.

There is a questions sub-forum
HERE

and a Tutorial thread
HERE

Now if we stick to some basic rules in will keep the thread clean and tidy and prevent us from having to report threads and prevent stuff getting cluttered.

The Rules are simple

1. Use search - it works honestly a lot of your questions will have been answered already searching for them will find them

2. If search doesn't help post a question in the Q&A sub-forum, someone will answer it if they know and point you in the right direction

3. Only open a thread if you have something to share and remember no questions threads in Development!

Please guys it is very simple HELP the DEVS to help you by keeping the threads clean, so we can all see when ROM's are updated and when new developments are out
Xperia T
Running: Stock

IF I HELP PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON

Previous -- iPhone 4s, x10i, Nokia 3210, SL55, Nokia 7110, Motorola Rzor, Blackberry Torch, LG Shine, LG Chocolate, Blackberry Curve, Samsung Galaxy S, Sony Ray STi18, Google Nexus S, Sony Arc S, Sony Xperia S, Samsung S2, Xperia T, Windows HTC 8X
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chiefy009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lukewong01
Old
(Last edited by AvRS; 11th December 2012 at 09:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Great post..

KristianKenneth
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 657

DONATE TO ME
Why can't we ask for separate discussion thread instead?

hansip87
Old
Thanks Meter 1570

DONATE TO ME
Yeah Ray should deserve it's own class on the front page.. Or at least joined to Arc forum since it's the smaller version of Arc .
Love to Mod, Love to Experiment

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra

chiefy009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 769
Think it is popularity of devices, visitors and.server size probably

sent from my gorgeus Xperia Ray
Xperia T

Previous -- iPhone 4s, x10i, Nokia 3210, SL55, Nokia 7110, Motorola Rzor, Blackberry Torch, LG Shine, LG Chocolate, Blackberry Curve, Samsung Galaxy S, Sony Ray STi18, Google Nexus S, Sony Arc S, Sony Xperia S, Samsung S2, Xperia T, Windows HTC 8X

xperia ray
Old
Thanks Meter 93

DONATE TO ME
I always prefer manged and clean forum , i'll follow all rules even help peoples to follow

chiefy009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 769
If threads are not following rules they will be reported and closed.

This is being done to keep the threads clean and so everyone can find everything they want. Development is the most important thing to follow in this forum and many questions have been asked before.

Searching usually finds the answer

Just trying to help keep things tidy
Xperia T

The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

optik19918
Old
Thanks Meter 222
oh i sow this after opening the new thread, srry for that!
good job chiefy!

second_east
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I dont know where to post this. Anyway, if it's not too much of asking, may I request from our dear Thread Starters or OP of threads related to release of ROMs to include screen shots at very 1st post. Thank you all. You are keeping our gorgeous ray more gorgeous.
The Following User Says Thank You to second_east For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skumar29
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Will this ROM ever support Multilanguage? It only works for 2.1.6