Another Motorola RAZR screen issue w/pic

Search This thread

amjad84

Mar 16, 2009
Hi everybody
i really don't know if this is a defect or its normal i have a little small dot in my razr which become visible in a low brightness and neglectable in a high brightness, the dot itself a little bit lighter than the screen you can see it in attached pics , please anyone knows if i have to send it back or its normal :(:(View attachment 872635

View attachment 872636

amjad84

Mar 16, 2009
sorry but in the second picture you will find a green dot in lower right corner this is a paint dot not the one i talked about

okcthunderfan

Dec 19, 2011
I had a light dot in the upper right quadrant of my screen, much like the one in your first pic. I figured it was a stuck pixel and it annoyed the hell out of me for quite a while. A few weeks ago I noticed it was gone and haven't seen it since. It must've gotten "unstuck".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reactions: amjad84

amjad84

Mar 16, 2009
Thanks Alot really appreciate your quick response, Thanks god I'm not alone really adore my razr the best mob ever

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a light dot in the upper right quadrant of my screen, much like the one in your first pic. I figured it was a stuck pixel and it annoyed the hell out of me for quite a while. A few weeks ago I noticed it was gone and haven't seen it since. It must've gotten "unstuck".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk