[ROM] jermzii_NoNsEnSe[GB 2.3.3][OC Kernel][STABLE][A2SD]
[SIZE="3"] Based on the Stock Bell ROM 1.36.666.5.
I compiled this because...
- I hate HTC Sense and all the associated widgets and apps I'll never use.
- To make more room for the apps I do use and to free up system resources.
- I see very few North American GSM Custom ROMs and thought we could use more on this side of the world.
-All HTC widgets
-All HTC apps (except phone, contacts, keyboard and framework dependent apps)
-All Google apps (except Market and Search)
-All Bell Bloatware
-FlashLite Plugin with Latest Adobe Flash Player
-Calculator with Cyanogen Calculator
-Old Market with New Market (I like the old one better though)
-Ad Free Android
-NoFrills CPU Control
-Advanced Quick Settings Mod
-MX Video Player (plays Everything)
-This ROM is fully themed...thanks to UOT Kitchen
-All added apps are in the Data/app folder so can be uninstalled or replaced, for instance if you want to use a different launcher... INSTALL IT FIRST
.. then remove ADW
Download and Instructions
1. Backup your apps (I use Titanium Backup) Make a Nandroid in case you want to go back to your old Setup.
2. If you don't have an EXT partition, you need one for Link2SD or Which ever memory expander you choose. You can use the built in one in clockwork or mini partition tool for PC (mine is EXT4 800MB)
3. Wipe Data, cache, and Dalvik.. then flash my Rom (First Boot will take around 3 mins)
4. Proceed with system setup as normal except uncheck "keep this device backed up" (That is, if you want to restore you apps via Google) also go into Settings/Accounts and sync and cancel sync.
5. Setup Link2sd.. Launch the app choose your EXT partition go to settings and select auto link apps (now every app you install will be linked to the EXT partition..conserving your internal memory).
6. Setup Nofrills.. choose your preferred settings and click apply on boot.
7. Setup adfree
9. Now Restore all of your apps and settings (via Google or Titanium) and they will be Auto-Linked to the EXT partition.
Hit Thanks if you like this.
Any and all feedback is appreciated
Thanks to everyione here at XDA. I think we'd all be lost without all the great help found in these forums. Anyway, clicking thanks is easier then saying it.. so Im off to make my rounds!!
Propz to: Alquez, Jikantaru, DSixda, UOTKitchen, and Tyrone1