why not try 2.0 much more faster, battery efficent..etc
1. go to post #410 and download the necessary files
a. hybrid 2.0 on post #410
b. 14 toggles from that post
d. termagazis kernel tar.
2. boot into recovery then CWM and wipe data and reset
3. in CWM flash the hybrid 2.0 ROM and use for a few mins
4. flash the toggles via stock recovery
note: st@matis scripts are already built in 2.0 so remove the battery tweak in the init.d folder via root explorer
5. it should be good to go but no a2sd yet
6. turn off phone and put to download mode
7. flash the kernel.tar of termagazis via odin
8. boot into CWM and go to advanced and partition SD card(512mb is enough with no swap file)
9. download a2sdgui by darktremor in market
10. set up a2sd, it will boot several times just be patient..
11. Press Thanks and
12. your good to go
When Google released Android 4.4 KitKat back in October of last year, they changed quite a bit … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?