This is the latest Clock Work Mod recovery version 184.108.40.206 for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone. So, if you have got ace (I am sure you do.. LOL!) then, follow the steps carefully to flash this custom recovery on your device.
Thanks to koush (for this recovery ) and others!!!
Disclaimer : Do This At Your Own Risk
I shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred to your device.
Warning! I haven't tested if it works. Want to be the early tester? Go ahead. But, I am pretty sure it will work fine.
Make sure you have GB 2.3 and above firmware.
1. Download cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5
2. Run Odin Multidownloader for Ace
3. Select One Package option at the top left.
4. Load Copper_v1.0.ops on OPS field.
5. Load cwm-recovery-ace.tar.md5 in one package field.
6. When everything is set... put your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power button) and then connect it.
7. When Odin says Detected then you are ready to press the start button.
8. Wait till the recovery it flashed and then after Odin says PASS (in top left box) you may disconnect your device.
9. Reboot to recovery mod (Home + Power button) and enjoy new recovery. You can now flash custom roms, do nandroid backups and many more.
Hope! Everything was clear...
You can also use this CWMManager.apk app for managing this recovery... Download here
P.S. Don't forget to say thanks if this thread post is useful...