Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Is there still interest in a Free Tilt2/Touch pro 2 HardSPL/ unlocker?

OP ccengineer

26th January 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
Since this is an older phone I'm thinking of trying to come up with a free Hard SPL and an unlocker for this phone. I know there is a HardSPL made by olinex group, but it only allows one free hardspl (I have 5 lines on my plan and thinking of getting TP2s for all of them) and theya re charging for the unlocking. I would like to check if there is still an interest in such a free tool. I don't want to spend a lot of time on something that I would only benefit from very few times and no one else would be interested in using.
Last edited by ccengineer; 26th January 2012 at 05:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ccengineer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #2  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,624

11,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Perhaps bug Olipro, see if he'd be willing to do that...? I can't imagine they're making too much money off the project anymore...
The Following User Says Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2012, 12:03 AM   |  #3  
Flag St. Louis, MO.
Thanks Meter: 9

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccengineer

Since this is an older phone I'm thinking of trying to come up with a free Hard SPL and an unlocker for this phone. I know there is a HardSPL made by olinex group, but it only allows one free hardspl (I have 5 lines on my plan and thinking of getting TP2s for all of them) and theya re charging for the unlocking. I would like to check if there is still an interest in such a free tool. I don't want to spend a lot of time on something that I would only benefit from very few times and no one else would be interested in using.

Yes, definitely.
28th January 2012, 07:47 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Yeah please do it!! Im new to all this but I know I really need the HardSPL flash software.
30th January 2012, 01:50 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
It doesn't look like this phone is as popular any more. Only two people interested in this. So I'm definitely not going to dedicate a lot of time to this. So I might work on it when I have time to kill but will not give it high priority. I'll keep monitoring the thread to see if this changes.
31st January 2012, 08:51 AM   |  #6  
Flag St. Louis, MO.
Thanks Meter: 9

208 posts
More
Quote:

It doesn't look like this phone is as popular any more. Only two people interested in this. So I'm definitely not going to dedicate a lot of time to this. So I might work on it when I have time to kill but will not give it high priority. I'll keep monitoring the thread to see if this changes.

If you go over to ppcgeeks.com I think you'll find it's still very popular.
2nd February 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #7  
Flag Tauranga New Zealand ( Aotearoa )
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
More
Cool
Quote:

It would be nice, i have just setup 10 devices without HSPL using stock Roms, but i would love to be able to freely HSPL phones we are looking at setting up about another 15 at this stage, we can get a lot of these phones for $190NZ.

If i was able to HSPL them we might get another 50+

It is true that these phones are getting older now, but in saying that they are a good quality phone that preforms as expected no matter what i throw at it.
9th February 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #8  

10 posts
Well, count me as third one And nand is coming for the tp2, so interest will grow.
9th February 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #9  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,624

11,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTuxy

Well, count me as third one And nand is coming for the tp2, so interest will grow.

Coming? 'tis here...
10th February 2012, 02:13 AM   |  #10  

10 posts
Yes, but that thread says [testing]. Thats ok, because for me [stable] is less interesting. But my wife definitely wants [stable] and doesn't want to make an exception to that general rule when it comes to her phone

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread