Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Stock][ROM][Odin] Galaxy Y S5360 flashable firmware packages

Tip us?

Reasec
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks, smooth flash.

jeffcleds
Old
(Last edited by jeffcleds; 15th March 2012 at 02:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
tsk. the screen capture does'nt work. and some icons changed like memo and dialer and the calling icon changed to a ice cream sandwich like button., it's like customized! -_- and kies will never find an update for it -_- kies said that unable to find an update for dxla1.
jeffcleds@yahoo.com.ph

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Y
ROM: Stock Rom DXLA1 by DOKY
KERNEL: Stock Kernel

Do this before you lost your phone. TUT

Don't be afraid of asking questions. Doing so will turn newbies into experienced users

Pressing THANKS is enough for me

nakawanaoki
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Default Camera problem with DXLB1

camera failed error message handler.handlemessage(-1) Error message when launching camera. How to fixed this one?

Doky73
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakawanaoki View Post
camera failed error message handler.handlemessage(-1) Error message when launching camera. How to fixed this one?
Please provide ROM version details, then other users with same ver may help you...

Sent from my SGSII using Tapatalk & Swype

nakawanaoki
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doky73 View Post
Please provide ROM version details, then other users with same ver may help you...

Sent from my SGSII using Tapatalk & Swype
Stock DXLB1 Rom sir. Fresh flashed.

Ai<3GG
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffcleds View Post
tsk. the screen capture does'nt work. and some icons changed like memo and dialer and the calling icon changed to a ice cream sandwich like button., it's like customized! -_- and kies will never find an update for it -_- kies said that unable to find an update for dxla1.
maybe you haven't set your CSC to XTC..? Change it to XTC first then try updating via kies... But as far as i know, DXLA1 is the latest FW for the Philippines XTC.

Quote:
Stock DXLB1 Rom sir. Fresh flashed.
When I flashed my SGY with a DXLB1 ROM, no such errors occurred. Maybe there is something wrong with the package you DLd... try redownloading it again to reflash it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ai<3GG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kurotsugi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1776
Quote:
as mentioned above, the files you've downloaded may be corrupted. you could put another *apk files (you could get it from CWM backup or other ROM) on your /system/app or reflash your device with new downloaded ROM.

kentoi me
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurotsugi View Post
as mentioned above, the files you've downloaded may be corrupted. you could put another *apk files (you could get it from CWM backup or other ROM) on your /system/app or reflash your device with new downloaded ROM.
wew... happy mode... just finished updating/updating my DXKL2 to DXLB1.. working gud... no bugs found working smoothly.. yeah.. credit to DOKY.. lots of thanks.. thanx intended for this day goes to you.. thnks,,, instructions is important

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

btw guys..im previously on dxkl2 baseband now im in dxlb1 after flashing the firmware... but the csc i use is from dxkl2...wat wud it became?? PDA: s5360DXLB1 PHONE: S5360DXLB1 CSC:eek:LBL2
is that the result???

Doky73
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2915
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentoi me View Post
wew... happy mode... just finished updating/updating my DXKL2 to DXLB1.. working gud... no bugs found working smoothly.. yeah.. credit to DOKY.. lots of thanks.. thanx intended for this day goes to you.. thnks,,, instructions is important

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

btw guys..im previously on dxkl2 baseband now im in dxlb1 after flashing the firmware... but the csc i use is from dxkl2...wat wud it became?? PDA: s5360DXLB1 PHONE: S5360DXLB1 CSC:eek:LBL2
is that the result???
Check it in dialer *#1234#
I suspect:
PDA: S5360DXLB1
PHONE: S5360DXLB1
CSC:S5360OLBKL2
The Following User Says Thank You to Doky73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kentoi me
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doky73 View Post
Check it in dialer *#1234#
I suspect:
PDA: S5360DXLB1
ahhh.. so thats wud be the result? coz im juzt confused after updating and flashing creeds rom resulted to:
PDA: S5360DXKL2
i think creeds rom is base on DXKL2.. am i right sir??

Tags
doky73 rocks, mmcblk0boot0, odin, rom, s5360, sgy, sgy stock rom, stock
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe