Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,836 Members 42,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Stock][ROM][Odin] Galaxy Y S5360 flashable firmware packages

Tip us?
 
PREMOLIKES
Old
#401  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 1,165
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Imphal
Pathetic GPU.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
Can Anyone Provide A Tutorial To Install DDLC2?
It Has 5 Files

Screenshot:
Attachment 971579
Same thing dude,Tutorial is at the first page.
 
ronnieryan
Old
(Last edited by ronnieryan; 29th March 2012 at 05:03 PM.)
#402  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by premolikeshtc View Post
Same thing dude,Tutorial is at the first page.
ok, thanks dude. so all we need is PDA,CSC, and Modem...so the boot thingi will not be used..
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
 
PREMOLIKES
Old
#403  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 1,165
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Imphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
ok, thanks dude. so all we need is PDA,CSC, and Modem...so the boot thingi will not be used..
You got it.No pit. No bootloader.But I use to put all those things when galaxy y had no forum here,,I use to visit sammobile,samfirmware,mobilecon...
Prem14 is me in Yodeput 's thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to PREMOLIKES For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ronnieryan
Old
#404  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by premolikeshtc View Post
You got it.No pit. No bootloader.But I use to put all those things when galaxy y had no forum here,,I use to visit sammobile,samfirmware,mobilecon...
Prem14 is me in Yodeput 's thread.

thanks, i will try DDLC2 now
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
 
chaitanyakanuri
Old
(Last edited by chaitanyakanuri; 29th March 2012 at 05:20 PM.)
#405  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
Can Anyone Provide A Tutorial To Install DDLC2?
It Has 5 Files

Screenshot:
Attachment 971579

dude there are two boot loader files in dat so in odin when u click boot loader use default boot loader[default call data with boot] which is some 121 kb one and rest are f9 dat is PDA MODEM CSC u now how 2 put dem in ri8

nothing so alien stuff in it even DDLA1 package has 5 files only thing is dey have provided 2 boot loaders and u have 2 put in default boot loader dere happy flashing
 
ronnieryan
Old
(Last edited by ronnieryan; 29th March 2012 at 05:27 PM.)
#406  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanyakanuri View Post
dude there are two boot loader files in dat so in odin when u click boot loader use default boot loader[default call data with boot] which is some 121 kb one and rest are f9 dat is PDA MODEM CSC u now how 2 put dem in ri8

nothing so alien stuff in it even DDLA1 package has 5 files only thing is dey have provided 2 boot loaders and u have 2 put in default boot loader dere happy flashing
just flashed it, but will be going back to DXLA1
Screen:
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120330-002127.png
Views:	134
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	971723
I Will Wait for its Official release in the Philippines
BTW its fast,smooth, and awesome
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
 
chaitanyakanuri
Old
#407  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
just flashed it, but will be going back to DXLA1
Screen:

I Will Wait for its release in the Philippines

why ur going back any issues with latest version
 
ronnieryan
Old
#408  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanyakanuri View Post
why ur going back any issues with latest version
there are no issues..its fast,smooth, and awesome...but it doesnt support English(Philippines) language, so maybe will try it again soon
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnieryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chaitanyakanuri
Old
#409  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
there are no issues..its fast,smooth, and awesome...but it doesnt support English(Philippines) language, so maybe will try it again soon
newayz thks for ur info i cudnt d/l it due 2 slow network connection frm 2 odd dayz but heard a lot of good things about dis latest release

newayz found one issue it dunn support English(Philippines) MAY DAY MAY DAY

any other issues apart frm dis
 
Ai<3GG
Old
(Last edited by Ai<3GG; 29th March 2012 at 05:38 PM.)
#410  
Ai<3GG's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 159
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejaimes111 View Post
Somebody knows about of the CPU?! I know that is ARMv6 830mHz, but what about GPU?!

Enviado desde mi Vodafone 858 Smart/Huawei u8160, ROM CyanogenMod 7.2
GPU is of OpenGL Type, Broadcom VideoCore IV...


Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
there are no issues..its fast,smooth, and awesome...but it doesnt support English(Philippines) language, so maybe will try it again soon

Is it not out yet via Kies..?

Tags
doky73 rocks, mmcblk0boot0, odin, rom, s5360, sgy, sgy stock rom, stock
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes