OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Post Xperia Ics theme .. !

OP Avilove.Cullen

12th April 2012, 08:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Thanks Meter: 712
 
2,884 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Can someone port an ICS Xperia theme for Galaxy fit .. ??
For Cyanmobile ROM ...
12th April 2012, 09:40 AM   |  #2  
a.cid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,597
 
4,600 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Cyanogen themes are universal... Ldpi and mdpi themes work well with our device...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium
12th April 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Thanks Meter: 712
 
2,884 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid

Cyanogen themes are universal... Ldpi and mdpi themes work well with our device...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium

But i want Xperia theme ... !!
12th April 2012, 04:12 PM   |  #4  
a.cid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,597
 
4,600 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avilove4u

But i want Xperia theme ... !!

I know you want xperia theme for cyanmobile... And cyanmobile IS another variation of Cyanogenmod...
So you will just have to search for xperia theme for cm... Mdpi or ldpi, both will do...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium
12th April 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #5  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Thanks Meter: 712
 
2,884 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid

I know you want xperia theme for cyanmobile... And cyanmobile IS another variation of Cyanogenmod...
So you will just have to search for xperia theme for cm... Mdpi or ldpi, both will do...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium

Dude m not getting it.. wat i am getting is older theme .. But i want Xperia ICS ..
DQiB
12th April 2012, 06:08 PM   |  #6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
if u want i can create a ics xperia theme for my Rom xD

Feastures:

Themed Statusbar
Themed UI
Corners Launcher/ICS Launcher
12th April 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #7  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Thanks Meter: 712
 
2,884 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQiB

if u want i can create a ics xperia theme for my Rom xD

Feastures:

Themed Statusbar
Themed UI
Corners Launcher/ICS Launcher

Yeah i want one .. I had posted in ur thread also .. Thanx bro live long nd make awesome roms

Sent From Hell ... Wanna Come .. ??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes