Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Web OS AT&T Unlock Codes

Tip us?

pwnerman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Default Web OS AT&T Unlock Codes

Hey guys I just wanted to share my experience so here it goes.

I just bought an AT&T Unlocked Veer. I've been with AT&T for two years. I got on the support chat on AT&T's website and asked the lady for unlock codes for two phones, my veer and my Atrix 4G. The Atrix went without a hitch she had it in like two mins but the Hp Veer was a different story but in no way was it a hassle. This is what happened...After I got the code for the Atrix I asked her for the code to the Veer, so I gave her my IMEI and she said one moment and then she messaged back saying that the phone is able to be unlocked but that the code wasn't in her system. I've read online all about AT&T not having the codes so I expected this. But then the lady said I'm gonna start a case for you so someone with more access can possible retrieve the code for you. I'm like awesome. So she sets up the case and thats pretty much it. In four days (today) I received an email with all the info and the unlock code. =] (They ask for a number to contact but just ask if they can do it by email.)

I don't know if this is common knowledge but I thought I would post about it so people can find out.

Im attaching a text document to show you guys what the email consisted of.

I have removed all personal information.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Hp Veer Unlock.txt - [Click for QR Code] (2.2 KB, 452 views)
Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus, International HTC One X, Nokia N9, Acer Iconia Tab A501, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HP Veer, HP Touchpad, Samsung GSII I-9100, Samsung Captivate Glide, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note I-717, Motorola Atrix 4G, GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus , Samsung Captivate, Samsung Focus, LG Quantum

IF I HELP HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

pwnerman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
I didn't get one reply lol

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus, International HTC One X, Nokia N9, Acer Iconia Tab A501, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HP Veer, HP Touchpad, Samsung GSII I-9100, Samsung Captivate Glide, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note I-717, Motorola Atrix 4G, GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus , Samsung Captivate, Samsung Focus, LG Quantum

rpadula
Old
Thanks Meter 5
do you think that the codes that are sold on ebay for the veer are working fine?
cuz i bought one on ebay and had it shipped to brazil, only to realize days later that it was locked to att....
CM7 -> Galaxy 5 ,Motorola CliqXT & Milestone
CM11 -> Nook Tab, Optimus G & L5

pwnerman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpadula View Post
do you think that the codes that are sold on ebay for the veer are working fine?
cuz i bought one on ebay and had it shipped to brazil, only to realize days later that it was locked to att....
I sent you a pm

Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

The Following User Says Thank You to pwnerman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

salim1001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My friend just got a HP Veer and i think its locked to AT&T.
how can she get this unlocked to use ity with India SIM?

pwnerman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by salim1001 View Post
My friend just got a HP Veer and i think its locked to AT&T.
how can she get this unlocked to use ity with India SIM?
Not quite sure I'm in the USA

Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

Tags
code, unlock, veer