Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][Apr19]ExtremeSensation™Series|ICS|Dream™4|Prime™5|FAST|N EWSNEWSNEWS!!

OP thelegendarylegends

20th February 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #2281  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
2,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
guys, for more convenient, ive updated the Add Ons section, and it is now on the forth post, check it out
The Following User Says Thank You to thelegendarylegends For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #2282  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 45
 
522 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
blitz 5 is awesomely fast, but i experienced high battery drain, 126mA on standby
20th February 2012, 12:06 PM   |  #2283  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
2,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3nophobia

blitz 5 is awesomely fast, but i experienced high battery drain, 126mA on standby

thanks mate, have you tried following the battery saving tip on 2nd post?
tell me if that helps u
20th February 2012, 12:56 PM   |  #2284  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
2,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
so that "Locale Change" app is working right with US english
20th February 2012, 01:00 PM   |  #2285  
rickyjune's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 123
 
1,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendarylegends

guys, for more convenient, ive updated the Add Ons section, and it is now on the forth post, check it out

are they for Blitz or Blaze ROM
20th February 2012, 01:05 PM   |  #2286  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
2,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjune

are they for Blitz or Blaze ROM

i thinks they can be applied for both ROMs, but just incase, make sure u do nandroid backup ill update the post, by saying next to each whether its for blitz or blaze
20th February 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #2287  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
ActiveSync Email APKs - Credit to Cyanogenmod
Hi Legend,
HTC's stock email continues to have two issues with respect to Exchange ActiveSync :

(1) Messages are downloaded in plain text, and not HTML. With corporate email, more often than not, one expects embedded tables, and these are distorted in plain text.
(2) Push mail doesn't work. The least possible polling interval (with Pull) is 5 minutes.

To circumvent these deficiencies, I use the CM Email/Exchange APKs attached to this post. I found these a while ago in XDA, and was trying to locate the original post so that I could provide the credit and acknowledge the contribution made, but was unable to.

Legend - can you please take a look at these and confirm that these work as expected? I do not want these to hamper the rating of this thread. I have been using these without any glitches, and I believe these would be a great value-add to the ExtremeSensation ROM. If they don't work, please feel free to take down this post.

The Exchange option is shown *only* after the Exchange apk is also installed.


-Me.

***EDIT***: I found the source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3167

THANKS, VIRTUOUS TEAM!!!!!
Last edited by emperorsuresh; 20th February 2012 at 03:40 PM.
20th February 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #2288  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
2,966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorsuresh

Hi Legend,
HTC's stock email continues to have two issues with respect to Exchange ActiveSync :

(1) Messages are downloaded in plain text, and not HTML. With corporate email, more often than not, one expects embedded tables, and these are distorted in plain text.
(2) Push mail doesn't work. The least possible polling interval (with Pull) is 5 minutes.

To circumvent these deficiencies, I use the CM Email/Exchange APKs attached to this post. I found these a while ago in XDA, and was trying to locate the original post so that I could provide the credit and acknowledge the contribution made, but was unable to.

Legend - can you please take a look at these and confirm that these work as expected? I do not want these to hamper the rating of this thread. I have been using these without any glitches, and I believe these would be a great value-add to the ExtremeSensation ROM. If they don't work, please feel free to take down this post.

The Exchange option is shown *only* after the Exchange apk is also installed.


-Me.

Thanks so much mate !!!!! So these apks def work? I've been trying to find a good exchange aosp one but cannot find one thanks so much, ill add it to blitz 6

sent from my beast HTC Sensation powered by my Extreme Sensation Blaze™ 2 with HTC Sense 3.6
20th February 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #2289  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
blitz 5 youtube locks up phone
After watching a video on youtube at or towards the end (Not sure where it is exactly since it locks up), it completely locks up my phone and the only way to fix it is by removing the battery.

Anyone else see this?
20th February 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #2290  
kaleonkells's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 31
 
488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendarylegends

so that "Locale Change" app is working right with US english

I think the app is called "set locale and language"

Sent from my HTC "EXTREME SENSELESS BLITZ 5" with Beats Audio using XDA App
Last edited by kaleonkells; 20th February 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, dark, extreme sensation, fastest rom, good clean rom :), htc, performance stability battery efficient, sensation, sensational htc senseless, thelegendarylegends
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes