5,599,478 Members 39,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]*ICE CREAM SANDWICH DOMINATION v1.1*UNSTOPPABLE*(22.02.2012.)**Progress 92%**

Tip us?

xinato91
Old
Thanks Meter 6
that as happen to me but i touch the light button and it return to normal, crazy right?

mmmanuuu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertumus View Post
https://sites.google.com/site/vertumusworld/downloads

Click on ICS D Mods and there u will find wallpapers (other mods are for SGSII)
Hi

I just flashed your theme via CWM. My fone is now stuck after the samsung boot animation. its showing a SORRY button only. I can see the background icons and stuff... but once i click this SORRY thing, it boots up again.. tried flashing many times even after removing battery and all... no luck i dont have any modifications nor have any custom kernels . im on stock rom with root and cwm. please help !
Born to ride. Force to work !!

Vertumus
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 12789

DONATE TO ME
It means u didnt read instructions correctly

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
My official web-site: Vertumus World
My work: Domination
Follow the updates: GOOGLE +TWITTER FACEBOOK

Check out my widgets and icons on Google Play!!!

If you like my work, please consider a DONATION

darylchin
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmanuuu View Post
Hi

I just flashed your theme via CWM. My fone is now stuck after the samsung boot animation. its showing a SORRY button only. I can see the background icons and stuff... but once i click this SORRY thing, it boots up again.. tried flashing many times even after removing battery and all... no luck i dont have any modifications nor have any custom kernels . im on stock rom with root and cwm. please help !
Your rom should be stock odex. Only way is to download & flash a deodex rom on top from substancer thread without wipe to use this theme. I dont know if Vertumus have a restore flash zip. Did you missed reading the OP before flashing as it's for deodexed rom only.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xda Premium

claude4
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Just an FYI that, I too, get the reverse video, upside down screen about 50% of the time when I turn on the phone. I will now uncheck the JKay vid setting which is the first I hear of this :Known issue".

Thanks as this will save me a BIG headache.

Claude H.
Blind Man!
Started with Sony's cmd-z1 cell phone with the small microphone arm that flips out to answer the call way back when cell phones were simply phones.
1st PDA was the original Apple Newton followed by the original Palm Pilot.
1st WM2K3 device was iPAQ3800 followed by 3900, iQUE 3600, HP4700, HTC X7501, HTC HD2 T9193 XDA moded WM6.5.3
Current backup phone: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 on AT&T
Current joy: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i317 on AT&T (rooted and using routed stock ROM).

matius44
Old
Thanks Meter 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude4 View Post
Just an FYI that, I too, get the reverse video, upside down screen about 50% of the time when I turn on the phone. I will now uncheck the JKay vid setting which is the first I hear of this :Known issue".

Thanks as this will save me a BIG headache.

Claude H.
It's been mentioned several times in jkay's mod thread
Hope it solves your problems mate

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot chasmodo, great friends are rare these days

drakal
Old
Thanks Meter 16
We can install this theme on RocketRom v22 xith last abyssnote?

I don't now how to unistall mods, it's include in ROM, and when i tried to flash theme, i just have a bootloop

thanks

sjhotwings
Old
Thanks Meter 11
whats the latest domination theme that work on 2.3.6 for galaxy note ? there're alot of dif domination thread and its so confusing. can someone point me to the right one that work with galaxy note n7000 2.3.6 ? thanks

darylchin
Old
(Last edited by darylchin; 10th March 2012 at 12:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhotwings View Post
whats the latest domination theme that work on 2.3.6 for galaxy note ? there're alot of dif domination thread and its so confusing. can someone point me to the right one that work with galaxy note n7000 2.3.6 ? thanks
You're already here, go to this OP & use v1.1 for NOTE. Read the instructions carefully before flashing. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xda Premium

claude4
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks Matius44, I had done a ROM upgrade and This WONDERFUL skin and a few other things, all in short order. And when the reverse video started happening I did not wvwn think to read JKay's theread BUT now that I unchecked "CRT TV on effect" I am G2G.

Claude H.
Blind Man!
Started with Sony's cmd-z1 cell phone with the small microphone arm that flips out to answer the call way back when cell phones were simply phones.
1st PDA was the original Apple Newton followed by the original Palm Pilot.
1st WM2K3 device was iPAQ3800 followed by 3900, iQUE 3600, HP4700, HTC X7501, HTC HD2 T9193 XDA moded WM6.5.3
Current backup phone: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 on AT&T
Current joy: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i317 on AT&T (rooted and using routed stock ROM).