[THEME]*ICE CREAM SANDWICH DOMINATION v1.1*UNSTOPPABLE*(22.02.2012.)**Progress 92%**

OP Vertumus

9th March 2012, 12:13 AM   |  #631  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 6

66 posts
More
that as happen to me but i touch the light button and it return to normal, crazy right?
9th March 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #632  
Thanks Meter: 3

48 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertumus

https://sites.google.com/site/vertumusworld/downloads

Click on ICS D Mods and there u will find wallpapers (other mods are for SGSII)

Hi

I just flashed your theme via CWM. My fone is now stuck after the samsung boot animation. its showing a SORRY button only. I can see the background icons and stuff... but once i click this SORRY thing, it boots up again.. tried flashing many times even after removing battery and all... no luck i dont have any modifications nor have any custom kernels . im on stock rom with root and cwm. please help !
9th March 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #633  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 12,815

4,774 posts
Donate to Me
More
It means u didnt read instructions correctly

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #634  
Thanks Meter: 59

264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmanuuu

Hi

I just flashed your theme via CWM. My fone is now stuck after the samsung boot animation. its showing a SORRY button only. I can see the background icons and stuff... but once i click this SORRY thing, it boots up again.. tried flashing many times even after removing battery and all... no luck i dont have any modifications nor have any custom kernels . im on stock rom with root and cwm. please help !

Your rom should be stock odex. Only way is to download & flash a deodex rom on top from substancer thread without wipe to use this theme. I dont know if Vertumus have a restore flash zip. Did you missed reading the OP before flashing as it's for deodexed rom only.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xda Premium
9th March 2012, 12:45 PM   |  #635  
Flag Port Washington, NY
Thanks Meter: 13

124 posts
More
Just an FYI that, I too, get the reverse video, upside down screen about 50% of the time when I turn on the phone. I will now uncheck the JKay vid setting which is the first I hear of this :Known issue".

Thanks as this will save me a BIG headache.

Claude H.
9th March 2012, 02:32 PM   |  #636  
Thanks Meter: 1,077

1,794 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude4

Just an FYI that, I too, get the reverse video, upside down screen about 50% of the time when I turn on the phone. I will now uncheck the JKay vid setting which is the first I hear of this :Known issue".

Thanks as this will save me a BIG headache.

Claude H.

It's been mentioned several times in jkay's mod thread
Hope it solves your problems mate

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #637  
Thanks Meter: 16

244 posts
We can install this theme on RocketRom v22 xith last abyssnote?

I don't now how to unistall mods, it's include in ROM, and when i tried to flash theme, i just have a bootloop

thanks
10th March 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #638  
Thanks Meter: 16

207 posts
whats the latest domination theme that work on 2.3.6 for galaxy note ? there're alot of dif domination thread and its so confusing. can someone point me to the right one that work with galaxy note n7000 2.3.6 ? thanks
10th March 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #639  
Thanks Meter: 59

264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhotwings

whats the latest domination theme that work on 2.3.6 for galaxy note ? there're alot of dif domination thread and its so confusing. can someone point me to the right one that work with galaxy note n7000 2.3.6 ? thanks

You're already here, go to this OP & use v1.1 for NOTE. Read the instructions carefully before flashing. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xda Premium
Last edited by darylchin; 10th March 2012 at 12:35 PM.
10th March 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #640  
Flag Port Washington, NY
Thanks Meter: 13

124 posts
More
Thanks Matius44, I had done a ROM upgrade and This WONDERFUL skin and a few other things, all in short order. And when the reverse video started happening I did not wvwn think to read JKay's theread BUT now that I unchecked "CRT TV on effect" I am G2G.

Claude H.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread