I'm not responsible if you brick your device!!! Do at your own risk!!!
Bootloader Unlocker and Root Tool will VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY!!!
XDA portal link
Here it is : http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...dual-recovery/
Thanks for the help
How to use
Windows --> Download the ZIP from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/laio...T.zip/download. Extract it in any folder you want. Then read the README_FIRST.txt file, it contains further information about what you need to do! Here's the content if you prefer reading in your browser:
The reason for this is because this utility does not require the Android SDK to run and has "several key files" that need to be added to multiple directories within LAIOTools for certain Utilities, commands, and features to work properly! This was setup like this to avoid having to manually copy and past the files as well as to keep the download of this utility as light as possible...
Once Set_Up.bat has completed you will see LordAIOTool.bat in the LAIOT root directory. To use the utility, just double click the LordAIOTools.bat to begin...
(Note: There is a version 2 of the same file slightly modified, that file is mainly the same with a slight difference, it does not check to make sure necessary files are installed in the Tools directory for use with this utility - so please do not start with the LordAIOTool2.bat file. It's purpose is used throughout the utility for navigation purposes as a way to bypass the initial file check in the main LordAIOTool.bat file to keep things moving once you have launched the utility.) ..no harm should come if you accidentally used the 2.bat just that some commands may fail while trying to use it!
If you need to install the Motorola Device drivers install the appropriate windows version 32 bit or 64 bit depending on your system, they are located in the folder labeled Moto_Drivers
Linux --> Extract on your ~/ (If you didn't understand - /home/youruserhere), open LAIOT folder, double click "RunThisOnce.sh" select run in terminal, now it's installed, to run it, open a terminal and write LAIOT, it's opened! Please report here the bugs! The Linux version link is here https://downloads.sourceforge.net/pr..._mirror=master , everything from Windows version is included except Boot in Ubuntu, but I will add later, sorry for the long wait for the new update, but it's here!
1.Complete Backup Tool
2.Bootloader Unlocker Tool
3.Bootloader Locker Tool
9.Unbrick Xoom Tool
10.Dual Recovery Tool (Only on Linux version)
11.Ubuntu Boot (Based here Thank him as well!!!)
12.ROM Install (Under Development)
To use Unroot Tool on Xoom and Unbrick Xoom Tool download the official image (for your device) from the following link :
1st posted as a tool that can backup /sdcard/Android and /sdcard/Gameloft folders on Motorola Xoom, then added Bootloader Unlocker and Root, then added more features
- Beta 1
- First Release
- No script yet
- Beta 2
- Added a script on zip that can backup your data and unlock bootloader
- Fixed Bootloader Unlocker Tool Bug and added some new options
- Beta 3
- Added root option
- Fixed some more bugs
- Put some more things and better writing
- Beta 4
- Added option to Lock Bootloader
- Fixed some words wrong
- Tried to fix some bugs
- Beta 5
- Added App Install feature
- Added Check Root Feature
- Fixed some gramatic errors
- Fixed some bugs in Bootloader Unlocker
- Fixed some bugs in Root
- Fixed some bugs on Lock Bootloader
- Beta 6
- Renamed to Lord AIO Tool (on Script)
- Added new Root option (Super One Click for some devices)
- Added DooMLoRD root (For Xperia 2011 devices)
- Fixed "Install app" bug
- Fixed "Restore folders" bug
- Added more compatibility
- Fixed more bugs
- Arranged better the folder
- Beta 7
- Added User Data Backup
- Improved Backup Tool
- Improved Restore Tool
- Created an User Data Restore Tool
- Moved to Development section
- Beta 7.1
- Just fixed some minor errors... Sorry didn't notice them
- Beta 8
- Added Unroot option
- Fixed some other minor errors that I didn't notice
- Beta 9
- Added Unbrick Xoom Feature (Testers needed)
- Organized better the folder of the tool (sorry still need to extract on C:/)
- Beta 10
- Added to X10 Mini Pro forum
- Added X10 Mini/Pro and X8 Bootloader Unlocker
- Beta 11
- Added Dual Recovery Xoom (still developing, not working for now ) (Maybe until Wednesday it's done )
- Added X10 Mini/Pro CWM Install
- Fixed some problems when trying to use some tools
- Beta 11.1
- Testing phase of Dual Recovery on Xoom!!!
- Reuploaded, must work now
- Fixed some minor things...
- Beta 12
- Fixed some bugs
- Really added CWM Install option (working fine)
- Messed up with dual recovery... NOT WORKING FOR NOW! DO NOT TRY USING IT!!!
- Beta 13
- Added Ubuntu Boot
- Fixed some things...
- Added VNC Install
- Added Ubuntu Download
- Version 1
- Linux Version is out!
- Dual-Recovery on Linux version!
- Started ROM Install development!
- Stock Install on Linux version!
- Version 2
- Fixed little bug on Dual-Recovery.sh and LordAIOTool.sh scripts
- Added BacktrackInstall/Uninstall/Boot script
- Started new project... First two scripts are on update, now back to work
- Version 2.1
- Big Windows Update!
- No changes in Linux yet, next version may come with Linux update
- Code completely rewritten
- Tools description clearer
- Better Start-up check
- Many thanks to @sidgrafix, my dear friend, who made this Windows update possible.
There are some untested features! Also there are some tools missing! A FAQ was added to the code, and it will be created with users information!
My Special Thanks to:
BPaul (paul-xxx) ---> He was my inspiration since I started thinking about developing... He is my favorite developer ever!
zone23 ---> For helping me when I needed some help
solarnz ---> For making the CWM and root I used here for Xoom
DoomLoRD --->For making the root option I used here for Xperia 2011 devices
shortfuse --->For creating the SuperOneClick I used here too
unrandomsam --->For giving me the idea to backup userdata
My Dad --->For helping me in fixing some problems
unchainedrssr --->For giving Dual Recovery tip
D4 --->For porting CWM to x10 mini pro
tehgeekguy --->For giving me some files
zacthespack --->For modding ubuntu.img to Xoom and creating the ubuntu.sh
faiyyaz --->For fixing a little thing on Ubuntu Script
Backtrack --->For making this amazing Distro and arm compatible!
sidgrafix ---> For rewriting the whole Windows script
undergroundandroid ---> For giving support to my projects