Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

Tip us?

mamarda
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz View Post
so i haven't updated the rom in 5 days and you assume already it's a pause ? unfortunately as much as i like making rom i still have a job and other duties to perform, less time for roms.

Regarding the Sense 4. At this moment we a have only one RUU which is BETA, is for tegra 3 and is 720p. Virtuous did a wonderful job with the port but in my book is far from being a daily driver.
I didn't mind anything insulting to you, sorry if it my question sounded so (and excuse me for my English I am not native speaker)... I wanted just to ask if you are developing on sense 4.0, because I always have your ROM, It is first time I am using Virtuous one. every time new ROM was announced you were following it and I was using yours, that's why I asked this question, under "Pause" I mean not following Virtuous... I always wanted to donate to you, but in my country Pay Pal is not available... again sorry if you feel abused by my question it wasn't my purpose...

undercover
Old
Thanks Meter 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarda View Post
I didn't mind anything insulting to you, sorry if it my question sounded so (and excuse me for my English I am not native speaker)... I wanted just to ask if you are developing on sense 4.0, because I always have your ROM, It is first time I am using Virtuous one. every time new ROM was announced you were following it and I was using yours, that's why I asked this question, under "Pause" I mean not following Virtuous... I always wanted to donate to you, but in my country Pay Pal is not available... again sorry if you feel abused by my question it wasn't my purpose...
Chill, man, chill. It's all good.

Sent throught the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

tegezan
Old
Thanks Meter 278
sorry if my question already asked many times.. but how to fix white bar at the down off app drawer...? InsertCoin 4.6.1...

joncy92
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I just tried installing 4.6.1 from 4.5.4.

I'm now stuck in a bootloop. I installed the 3.30 firmware, then installed the ROM. Got bootloop. Deleted the update from the SDcard. Bootloop. Re-installed firmware. Bootloop. Deleted firmware from SDcard. Bootloop. Tried going back to 3.24 firmware. Bootloop. Deleted update from SDcard. Bootloop....

I don't know what else I can do except go back to previous insertcoin, which I'm abuot to do. Any ideas?

num1wr82
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncy92 View Post

I'm now stuck in a bootloop. I installed the 3.30 firmware, then installed the ROM. Got bootloop. Deleted the update from the SDcard. Bootloop. Re-installed firmware. Bootloop. Deleted firmware from SDcard. Bootloop. Tried going back to 3.24 firmware. Bootloop. Deleted update from SDcard. Bootloop....

I don't know what else I can do except go back to previous insertcoin, which I'm abuot to do. Any ideas?
Did you try to download the ROM again or tried any other ROMS? Still have a backup?

henhoy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegezan View Post
sorry if my question already asked many times.. but how to fix white bar at the down off app drawer...? InsertCoin 4.6.1...
Change theme

/Henhoy

joncy92
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by num1wr82 View Post
Did you try to download the ROM again or tried any other ROMS? Still have a backup?

Right now I'm installing the 3.30 firmware again and then I'm going to install 4.6.0.

When I installed 4.6.1 I done a full wipe, which I will do again when I install 4.6.0. However if 4.6.0 installs properly and works properly, I'm going to set the phone up, then update to 4.6.1 without wiping and see if that works. Any other ideas?

Cheers.

deadnc34
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncy92 View Post

had the same thing a few moment ago..
from 4.5.4 to 4.6.1 en got bootloop
3.24 bootloop
3.30 bootloop
tried redownload evrything from firmware to rom but still got bootloop
then flash 3.12 firmware, succeed

joncy92
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadnc34 View Post
had the same thing a few moment ago..
from 4.5.4 to 4.6.1 en got bootloop
3.24 bootloop
3.30 bootloop
tried redownload evrything from firmware to rom but still got bootloop
then flash 3.12 firmware, succeed

Thank for the info. Will try that.

stuart0001
Old
Thanks Meter 1212

DONATE TO ME
I prefer the previous APM with mute & vibrate toggle. Is it available as a seperate mod at all?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6