OP baadnewz

28th February 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #3071  
Flag Tbiisi
Thanks Meter: 12

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz

so i haven't updated the rom in 5 days and you assume already it's a pause ? unfortunately as much as i like making rom i still have a job and other duties to perform, less time for roms.

Regarding the Sense 4. At this moment we a have only one RUU which is BETA, is for tegra 3 and is 720p. Virtuous did a wonderful job with the port but in my book is far from being a daily driver.

I didn't mind anything insulting to you, sorry if it my question sounded so (and excuse me for my English I am not native speaker)... I wanted just to ask if you are developing on sense 4.0, because I always have your ROM, It is first time I am using Virtuous one. every time new ROM was announced you were following it and I was using yours, that's why I asked this question, under "Pause" I mean not following Virtuous... I always wanted to donate to you, but in my country Pay Pal is not available... again sorry if you feel abused by my question it wasn't my purpose...
28th February 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #3072  
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,264

13,925 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarda

I didn't mind anything insulting to you, sorry if it my question sounded so (and excuse me for my English I am not native speaker)... I wanted just to ask if you are developing on sense 4.0, because I always have your ROM, It is first time I am using Virtuous one. every time new ROM was announced you were following it and I was using yours, that's why I asked this question, under "Pause" I mean not following Virtuous... I always wanted to donate to you, but in my country Pay Pal is not available... again sorry if you feel abused by my question it wasn't my purpose...

Chill, man, chill. It's all good.

Sent throught the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.
28th February 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #3073  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 279

672 posts
More
sorry if my question already asked many times.. but how to fix white bar at the down off app drawer...? InsertCoin 4.6.1...
28th February 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #3074  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8

132 posts
More
I just tried installing 4.6.1 from 4.5.4.

I'm now stuck in a bootloop. I installed the 3.30 firmware, then installed the ROM. Got bootloop. Deleted the update from the SDcard. Bootloop. Re-installed firmware. Bootloop. Deleted firmware from SDcard. Bootloop. Tried going back to 3.24 firmware. Bootloop. Deleted update from SDcard. Bootloop....

I don't know what else I can do except go back to previous insertcoin, which I'm abuot to do. Any ideas?
28th February 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #3075  
Thanks Meter: 6

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncy92

I'm now stuck in a bootloop. I installed the 3.30 firmware, then installed the ROM. Got bootloop. Deleted the update from the SDcard. Bootloop. Re-installed firmware. Bootloop. Deleted firmware from SDcard. Bootloop. Tried going back to 3.24 firmware. Bootloop. Deleted update from SDcard. Bootloop....

I don't know what else I can do except go back to previous insertcoin, which I'm abuot to do. Any ideas?

Did you try to download the ROM again or tried any other ROMS? Still have a backup?
28th February 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #3076  
Thanks Meter: 19

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegezan

sorry if my question already asked many times.. but how to fix white bar at the down off app drawer...? InsertCoin 4.6.1...

Change theme

/Henhoy
28th February 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #3077  
Flag London

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by num1wr82

Did you try to download the ROM again or tried any other ROMS? Still have a backup?

Right now I'm installing the 3.30 firmware again and then I'm going to install 4.6.0.

When I installed 4.6.1 I done a full wipe, which I will do again when I install 4.6.0. However if 4.6.0 installs properly and works properly, I'm going to set the phone up, then update to 4.6.1 without wiping and see if that works. Any other ideas?

Cheers.
28th February 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #3078  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 15

150 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncy92

had the same thing a few moment ago..
from 4.5.4 to 4.6.1 en got bootloop
3.24 bootloop
3.30 bootloop
tried redownload evrything from firmware to rom but still got bootloop
then flash 3.12 firmware, succeed

28th February 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #3079  
Flag London

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadnc34

had the same thing a few moment ago..
from 4.5.4 to 4.6.1 en got bootloop
3.24 bootloop
3.30 bootloop
tried redownload evrything from firmware to rom but still got bootloop
then flash 3.12 firmware, succeed

Thank for the info. Will try that.
28th February 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #3080  
Flag Hampton
Thanks Meter: 1,213

2,310 posts
Donate to Me
More
I prefer the previous APM with mute & vibrate toggle. Is it available as a seperate mod at all?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6
Previous Thread Next Thread