[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

13th March 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #4491  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 473

1,662 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyiswhite

i would love to know how you got your battery to last that long...

I have an anker akku plus I always disable the mobile network and wifi while I am not using it.
14th March 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #4492  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 40

1,050 posts
Hmm battery life became terrible when I have 87% and I restart my phone, I get 73%
14th March 2012, 02:18 AM   |  #4493  
SoNY
Thanks Meter: 156

1,616 posts
More
Anyone else having problems with browser? Clicking on links on twitter or any other app, open the previous page on the browser.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using XDA
14th March 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #4494  
Thanks Meter: 7

174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lws803

Hmm battery life became terrible when I have 87% and I restart my phone, I get 73%

I'm having similar issues. I installed the % battery mod and it always shows a good few % more than what the actual battery is holding. I get the power saver message on my screen at 15% yet the battery indicator is showing 20%!

Also, I have the pattern lockscreen on and when you goto unlock the phone the battery % is shown there. It never matches what the indicator in the notification bar is displaying.

Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
14th March 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #4495  
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 7

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdviper

Anyone else having problems with browser? Clicking on links on twitter or any other app, open the previous page on the browser.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using XDA

Yeah same here, seems to happen on random, but quite often. Any link or (voice) search.

I keep searching other threads for the same issue but so far it seems to be ROM related, have no clue how though.

Last edited by hotchocolate; 14th March 2012 at 03:02 AM.
14th March 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #4496  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 122

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotia_rfc

I'm having similar issues. I installed the % battery mod and it always shows a good few % more than what the actual battery is holding. I get the power saver message on my screen at 15% yet the battery indicator is showing 20%!

Also, I have the pattern lockscreen on and when you goto unlock the phone the battery % is shown there. It never matches what the indicator in the notification bar is displaying.

Not here with jerrytan93 all-in-one theme mod (which flashes a blue battery percentage icon.

So it may be something that can be fixed. Short term workaround could be to try his standalone blue battery percentage mod (if you don't mind a blue battery icon of course)

Sent from my awesome insert coined Sensation XE
14th March 2012, 03:38 AM   |  #4497  
Thanks Meter: 741

3,865 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotia_rfc

Umm ya, VERY well know...check a whopping SIX posts above yours and numerous times in the forum for an answer (no solution yet). Known as the "5 or 6 percent battery bug"
14th March 2012, 06:39 AM   |  #4498  
Senior Moderator
Flag Vegas, Baby! Likes:XDA,Android Dislikes:Spammers
Thanks Meter: 4,808

5,405 posts
More
Thumbs up Fine Volume Control
Here is a mod to increase to number of steps in the various volume controls based on this great thread from AndroidON.

Basically it gives you finer volume control, more discrete levels.

It does not increase the volume levels

If you want that go here to Mudhi's thread.

The standard number of levels is below for the various sounds. So if you are in a voice call, and you hit the side volume buttons, you only get 5 levels, or 6 actually counting silent If you are playing a song in Winamp you can choose 15 different levels.

# Control
5 Voice Call
7 System
7 Ring
15 Music (includes movies)
7 Alarm
7 Notifications
15 Bluetooth
7 System Enforced
15 DTMF
15 TTS
15 FM

Not all of them are used as there are only ten values in the table entry for the mod file, either DTMF or TTS is missing, not sure how to test it but doesn't matter I think.

So I made 2 versions, take your pick.

Finer Control
# Control
10 Voice Call
10 System
10 Ring
24 Music (includes movies)
10 Alarm
10 Notifications
24 Bluetooth
10 System Enforced
24 DTMF
24 TTS
24 FM

Finest Control
# Control
15 Voice Call
15 System
15 Ring
30 Music (includes movies)
15 Alarm
15 Notifications
30 Bluetooth
15 System Enforced
30 DTMF
30 TTS
30 FM

Just to be clear, the "Original" version just flashes the original unmodified framework.jar from the IC 5.1.4 ROM back to /system/framework. Flash normally in recovery.

Also, despite my signature showing ARHD, I have just installed IC 5.1.4 and tested each mod to make sure they work correctly. I go back and forth.

Updated: Added 5.1.1 version on request, but I will admit I was a lazy bastard this time and did not test. Eveything will work fine, I guarantee it.

Update 2: Update: Removed attachments as they were for IC 5.1.x and taking up a fair amount of room on the XDA servers. PM me if you need them. This functionality has been included in the LeeDroid Tweaks package, so if you have the Tweaks package installed, you do not need this mod.
Last edited by mikef; 28th May 2012 at 05:00 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikef For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #4499  
Thanks Meter: 5

158 posts
Just installed this ROM seems to b running fine. However a few things I noted and not sure if its a ics issue or ROM.

Whenever I reboot, the ring tone I selected always change to some other sound for some reason. Anyone find this pb?

Also has anyone been able to do voice dialing from Bluetooth with this? B4 I can press,my Bluetooth speaker n it will activate voice dial and ask me to speak. Now it does nothing but it does connect. Msyb its a ICS pb?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
14th March 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #4500  
Thanks Meter: 337

1,763 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newr

Just installed this ROM seems to b running fine. However a few things I noted and not sure if its a ics issue or ROM.

Whenever I reboot, the ring tone I selected always change to some other sound for some reason. Anyone find this pb?

Also has anyone been able to do voice dialing from Bluetooth with this? B4 I can press,my Bluetooth speaker n it will activate voice dial and ask me to speak. Now it does nothing but it does connect. Msyb its a ICS pb?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

create a custom sound set

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank