Post Reply

[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

OP baadnewz

14th March 2012, 07:14 AM   |  #4501  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Hi all, Finally I can post in Development

I have some question to ask all of you.

For now I use 5.1.2 after revert from 5.1.4 because, I found something about codec !!!!!

In 5.1.2 and previous version of ICS, I can play all of media files type (FLAC, MKV, AVI, etc - Does not install new software but use original music and movie from HTC ) but in 5.1.4 it cannot play like 5.1.2

Could anyone please check this for me, thank for your time.

** In Gingerbread it's cannot play FLAC, MKV, AVI, etc too.
14th March 2012, 08:20 AM   |  #4502  
Member
Flag Vichy
Thanks Meter: 6
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotchocolate

Yeah same here, seems to happen on random, but quite often. Any link or (voice) search.

I keep searching other threads for the same issue but so far it seems to be ROM related, have no clue how though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

I have the same issue since 5.1.0
14th March 2012, 10:20 AM   |  #4503  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Anyone knows how to attach Hebrew keyboard to a standard sense one?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA
14th March 2012, 10:24 AM   |  #4504  
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 12
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Hi all,

First of all thanks for this, I'm glad to test it, but before, I got to solve a big issue.
I follow the steps and the requirement but I got a infinite bootloop just after the installation.

Wipe cache, davik, fresh install, always the same.

Does anyone got a solution?

Thanks a lot.
14th March 2012, 10:45 AM   |  #4505  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Hi

I have a problem where the wifi and mobile data connections get stuck when switching on or off. I have to reboot, or enable and disable airplane mode, to reset the connections.

I'm currently using v5.1.3. The freezes seems to happen more often since I updated.

Is this a known issue?
14th March 2012, 12:07 PM   |  #4506  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Do you mean, after having switched on screen, you can still see connection sign, but you obviously have no connection? If yes - same issue with me!
14th March 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #4507  
SatScan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Comes and go as stardust
Thanks Meter: 32
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihell76

Hi all,

First of all thanks for this, I'm glad to test it, but before, I got to solve a big issue.
I follow the steps and the requirement but I got a infinite bootloop just after the installation.

Wipe cache, davik, fresh install, always the same.

Does anyone got a solution?

Thanks a lot.

Hoi There,

Flash the right firmware...
http://xda3.androidrevolution.nl/db_....x/PG58IMG.zip
Last edited by SatScan; 14th March 2012 at 12:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SatScan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 12:26 PM   |  #4508  
SatScan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Comes and go as stardust
Thanks Meter: 32
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atb001

Hi

I have a problem where the wifi and mobile data connections get stuck when switching on or off. I have to reboot, or enable and disable airplane mode, to reset the connections.

I'm currently using v5.1.3. The freezes seems to happen more often since I updated.

Is this a known issue?

Hoi There,

Flash the right radio
http://xda3.androidrevolution.nl/db_....x/PG58IMG.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to SatScan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2012, 12:29 PM   |  #4509  
SatScan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Comes and go as stardust
Thanks Meter: 32
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieKeane

Hi all, Finally I can post in Development

I have some question to ask all of you.

For now I use 5.1.2 after revert from 5.1.4 because, I found something about codec !!!!!

In 5.1.2 and previous version of ICS, I can play all of media files type (FLAC, MKV, AVI, etc - Does not install new software but use original music and movie from HTC ) but in 5.1.4 it cannot play like 5.1.2

Could anyone please check this for me, thank for your time.

** In Gingerbread it's cannot play FLAC, MKV, AVI, etc too.

Hoi There,

You can try the MX Video codecs form the market (=free).
14th March 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #4510  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatScan

Hoi There,

You can try the MX Video codecs form the market (=free).

Thank for your reply Bros, but I like to know how does it work and I like to use original HTC application T-T cause HTC widget so sweet for me.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank