Post Reply

[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

16th March 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #4571  
tangcla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 204
 
1,631 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Does anyone else have a problem with the gallery? Some new photos I added on there are showing up as an exclamation mark (!).
16th March 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #4572  
Trek55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 165
 
982 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Does anyone else have a problem with the gallery? Some new photos I added on there are showing up as an exclamation mark (!).

try rebooting, mine fix by itself after rebooting..
16th March 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #4573  
shiningarmor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 337
 
1,763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Does anyone else have a problem with the gallery? Some new photos I added on there are showing up as an exclamation mark (!).

try unmounting and remounting your sdcard. that probably will help rescan media on ur sdcard. or download rescan media root from the market
16th March 2012, 07:16 AM   |  #4574  
zimphishmonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 741
 
3,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahurd

Nor was I until 5.1.4....

Another related BT problem I noticed while trying to re-pair the phone and Car was the BT shows as "turning on bluetooth" forever and never comes on unless I reboot the phone at which time it boots fine + connects straightaway.

I guess it may be time to wipe fully and reflash.

Edit: I wonder if the LeeDroid tweaks are having anything to do with it?

Most likely not. BT problems w/ cars are iffy. U can try a fresh install and see how it works, but thats about it. All I can do is verify it works, skips occasionally, but A2DP works.
16th March 2012, 08:15 AM   |  #4575  
Freshly_Snipes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 588
 
1,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Does anyone else have a problem with the gallery? Some new photos I added on there are showing up as an exclamation mark (!).

Same issue bro. My first child/aughter was born yesterday and some of the hundreds of pictures show this. Unfortunately a reboot or as we rescan doesn't work. But I can live with it because they're still physically there. So i just uploaded them to photobucket with no worries.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using XDA
16th March 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #4576  
Smiffyboots's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Truro
Thanks Meter: 75
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Try using QuickPic, it's free on Play Shop. I actually prefer it to the stock browser.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Smiffyboots For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #4577  
tangcla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 204
 
1,631 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiffyboots

Try using QuickPic, it's free on Play Shop. I actually prefer it to the stock browser.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Yeah that's what I did this afternoon. I haven't used it since the AOSP days, forgot how quick it is!
16th March 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #4578  
Jimmah555's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 123
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly_Snipes

Same issue bro. My first child/aughter was born yesterday and some of the hundreds of pictures show this. Unfortunately a reboot or as we rescan doesn't work. But I can live with it because they're still physically there. So i just uploaded them to photobucket with no worries.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using XDA

Congratulations on the kid bro!

My 2nd daughter was born Monday 3/5/12. Sleep all you can.

Sorry for off topic :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Insert Coin ICS.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmah555 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #4579  
undercover's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,259
 
13,918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Some say, if Baad has a child he is going to be green, have little antennas and HTC birthmark.

Sent throught the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undercover For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #4580  
mat9v's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 918
 
1,367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinky1

Some say, if Baad has a child he is going to be green, have little antennas and HTC birthmark.

Sent throught the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.

Hopefully won't melt (ICS)

The Following User Says Thank You to mat9v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank