Post Reply

[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

OP baadnewz

19th March 2012, 10:48 AM   |  #4691  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2005
More
Thanx Baad!

this 5.1.5 ROM is superb!
19th March 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #4692  
Muxeu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kharkov
Thanks Meter: 137
 
463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz

well i said to see how fits the user, no worries i have no affiliation to either supersu or superuser

I don't worry
I stay on superuser and won't test SuperSu till it has closed source
19th March 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #4693  
Sirgeekalot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dorking
Thanks Meter: 26
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
anyone else having problems installing Shnizlons AOSP theme after the 5.1.5 update..

trying a full wipe now, perhaps its essential to do so..
19th March 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #4694  
takuhii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
743 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgeekalot

anyone else having problems installing Shnizlons AOSP theme after the 5.1.5 update..

trying a full wipe now, perhaps its essential to do so..

Shnizlons theme doesn't work with 5.1.5, if you are having an issue, you should mention it in his thread, not this one

I think 5.1.5 has a slightly different framework to normal
19th March 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #4695  
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
I've a problem with Titanium Backup since 5.1.5 when it bootep up the 1st time I had forced close only for Titaninum Backup & I made a mistake, I've uninstalled it since that I can't download it again : I have "Insufficient storage space” error message when trying to download and install it.

I went there I did clean dalvik cache & cache
http://docs.insertcoin-roms.org/mast...eshooting.html

I've also used MarketFix

I've reinstalled this ROM witout full wipe (I didn't want to reinstall all my apps & loose my data...)

Can someone help me please?

Btw this ROM is gr8 as ever maybe battery draining sometime
Last edited by JayM; 19th March 2012 at 12:22 PM.
19th March 2012, 12:44 PM   |  #4696  
Sirgeekalot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dorking
Thanks Meter: 26
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
only mentioned it to make sure it wasn't just me before i take it to the other thread..

will mention it over there now..
19th March 2012, 12:46 PM   |  #4697  
takuhii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
743 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgeekalot

only mentioned it to make sure it wasn't just me before i take it to the other thread..

will mention it over there now..

No worries, always good to inform others, but if Shniz can see that more and more people are experiencing problems, he'll sort it out
19th March 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #4698  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayM

I've a problem with Titanium Backup since 5.1.5 when it bootep up the 1st time I had forced close only for Titaninum Backup & I made a mistake, I've uninstalled it since that I can't download it again : I have "Insufficient storage space” error message when trying to download and install it.

I went there I did clean dalvik cache & cache
http://docs.insertcoin-roms.org/mast...eshooting.html

I've also used MarketFix

I've reinstalled this ROM witout full wipe (I didn't want to reinstall all my apps & loose my data...)

Can someone help me please?

Btw this ROM is gr8 as ever maybe battery draining sometime

I had this issue when I was on 5.1.1. Apparently my ext 4 was corrupt and wasn't allowing me to use all the space on my card. I found a couple ways to fix it by formatting ext 4 but they were too complicated for me and didn't work. Instead I transferred all my stuff on the card to my computer and bought a new sd card. New card hasn't had any issues.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to cholin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #4699  
knuhkles's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Love the Rom... Volume wake???
19th March 2012, 01:17 PM   |  #4700  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
I have a dream. A totally bugless ROM from Baadnews, the one I could show to iphone people and explain that our phone is better.

I understand that it's not so interesting for a chef to do it instead of exploring the new opportunities and options. THIS IS NOT A DEMAND - it's a dream.

Wanna have the best ROM from the best chef...

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, android 4.0.3, best ice cream sandwich rom, can't believe it's not butter, ic > arhd, ice cream sandwich 4.0, insertcoin, insertcoin.. what else, most valuable rom, sensation best rom, sense 3.6
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank