No registration required

Cm9/ics for the droid 3 *** users thread ***

OP phrir1

12th March 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #191  
Thanks Meter: 10

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbidjey

Is it me or ICS is kinda stiffy when I try to scroll up or down a page? Also why am I not able to play any video online?

The scrolling is getting better this latest 3/12 nightly for cm9 is as close to butter as I've seen... the videos is a known problem however....

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk
13th March 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 2

64 posts
More
I'm getting a bootloop for 3/11 beta. I've even factory resetted my phone and reflashed the 890 update and tried again with no luck. My phone was working fine before on the 3/7 nightly.
13th March 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #193  
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateShein

I'm getting a bootloop for 3/11 beta. I've even factory resetted my phone and reflashed the 890 update and tried again with no luck. My phone was working fine before on the 3/7 nightly.

Did you confirm the checksum? Might just be a bad download... I'm on 3/12 nightly atm, but I vaguely remember booting the 3/11 beta before that. (I have Obsessive Compulsive Flashing Disorder... so maybe I imagined that..)

checksum from hashcode's blog for 3/11 beta is " f26cd5332642dd0ab1fc0cdb3d06f79a"

(I usually wipe data/factory reset and format /system)
13th March 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #194  

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalboyxda

Hi, i have problem with this rom. I came from stock VRW(2.3.4) rom. The phone is unlocked. I am using in Argentina with GSM/HSPA. I put the xt883 radio and modify the build.prop like others user. Beautiful, 3G and 2G without problems.
When i flash this rom in safestrap the Baseband appears as Unknow, imei info not showing, No Service 2g, 3g, etc.
I done everything, wipedata/cache, try to format system and flash and many other things. I tried to flash radio again over this rom but no lucky.
I read something about put /system/lib/*ril* but i dont want to brick my phone.
Help me please!!

Well i fix my problem. If you have the verizon with the radio of the xt883 you have this problems, baseband unknow, no signal, etc. The fix is that you have to put the original verizon radio before flash to this rom.
13th March 2012, 10:51 AM   |  #195  
Thanks Meter: 218

1,823 posts
Samsung galaxy S2 getting ICS right now.. i'm getting mad unlock the damn bootloaders already
13th March 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #196  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

I'm sorry to disturb but I have been looking all night yesterday and I can't find my answer.
I installed the new version from the 03/11/12 from the blog, followed all instructions, used safestrap and did a backup before.
Unfortunately I am having issues with the ICS, like the Phone process keeps crashing, Flash Players does not work, lag issues, ect.
I appreciate a lot the work developer put in this, and I might be probably at fault for following wrong instructions for those issues to happen.
I tried to find a fix for that, but they where unsuccessful.

I would like to go back to my stock ROM, and yesterday while I was looking I found that there was the Droid 3 Fastboot from Rootswiki, but the links to download are dead. And I found OTA Leak thread on XDA, but I did not understand what to do, and I'm worried from the warning saying I won't be able to get back to my stock ROM, and I thought this was one.

Could anyone advice me please on what instructions to follow to get back to my original ROM ?
I have the Droid 3 XT862 with Verizon.
It's rooted and has safestrap.
Has ICS installed with CyanogenMod 9.

I would very much appreciate your help & support.

Thank you in advance.

Raf
13th March 2012, 11:33 PM   |  #197  

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffi.Be

Hello,

I'm sorry to disturb but I have been looking all night yesterday and I can't find my answer.
I installed the new version from the 03/11/12 from the blog, followed all instructions, used safestrap and did a backup before.
Unfortunately I am having issues with the ICS, like the Phone process keeps crashing, Flash Players does not work, lag issues, ect.
I appreciate a lot the work developer put in this, and I might be probably at fault for following wrong instructions for those issues to happen.
I tried to find a fix for that, but they where unsuccessful.

I would like to go back to my stock ROM, and yesterday while I was looking I found that there was the Droid 3 Fastboot from Rootswiki, but the links to download are dead. And I found OTA Leak thread on XDA, but I did not understand what to do, and I'm worried from the warning saying I won't be able to get back to my stock ROM, and I thought this was one.

Could anyone advice me please on what instructions to follow to get back to my original ROM ?
I have the Droid 3 XT862 with Verizon.
It's rooted and has safestrap.
Has ICS installed with CyanogenMod 9.

I would very much appreciate your help & support.

Thank you in advance.

Raf

Sorry to hear that. Did you do a wipe after rom installation?
To go back to your original rom you have to disable safe system and you go back to the stock verizon rom.
Hope this help you
13th March 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #198  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalboyxda

Sorry to hear that. Did you do a wipe after rom installation?
To go back to your original rom you have to disable safe system and you go back to the stock verizon rom.
Hope this help you

Hello,

Thank your for your fast reply. Yes I did a system wipe after installing the rom and the gapps.
Well I'm trying to find how to get back to the stock rom.
I just fell on something, I will try it out and see if it works.
It's the Root Ultimate Thread from androidforums. Can't post the link unfortunately.

EDIT:

I just found out that it's a dual-boot, I didn't know that. I'm sorry for that.
Thank you chemicalboyxda , I didn't know it was that simple.

Raf
Last edited by Raffi.Be; 14th March 2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Made a mistake
14th March 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #199  
Flag Wolbrom

12 posts
More
anybody knows what is change with 3/13 nightles?
14th March 2012, 02:53 AM   |  #200  

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tila11

anybody knows what is change with 3/13 nightles?

In the hascode website have the changelog.
CM9
Fixed In-call Phone Mute Button
Added Rapvm78′s Front-facing Camera fix
1% battery mod

AOKP
Fixed In-call Phone Mute Button
Added Rapmv78′s Front-face Camera fix
Merged Milestone 4 changes
Fixed hard keyboard backlight (needs auto brightness on)
1% battery mod
Added Global Phone settings

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread