Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cm9/ics for the droid 3 *** users thread ***

Tip us?

kathas
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Mute button

Love the alphas and safestrap. So much less stress about using the rom when it's so easy to go back to my safe build.

I was in a call the other day and noticed that the mute button didn't seem to be doing anything. Is there anything I can do to make that work, or so I just need to wait for later builds. Also, other than this thread, is there a general CM9 bug report list?

MrObvious
Old
Thanks Meter 259
I posted http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=735 and didn't get a response. I think I posted about it earlier in the thread as well. Anyone got any ideas?

jweber228
Old
(Last edited by jweber228; 1st February 2012 at 08:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I think i found a cool feature in alpha 6. Might just be a feature in the new cm music app but when the screen is off u can shake the phone to change tracks. Might not be a good thing if running lol

Edit: seem to be some settings for this in the music app but even though mine is set to none, shaking with the screen off changes tracks.

Sent from my XT862 using XDA App

will5
Old
Thanks Meter 263
Guys, anyone one knows if there is an easy turn off for the 4 soft button keys backlight?

gierso
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by will5 View Post
Guys, anyone one knows if there is an easy turn off for the 4 soft button keys backlight?
Joke .... go to alpha 4 they didnt turn on by default there. Hahah

Maybe there is an app that does that on market i dont know

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
~Serge
------
Phone:
Google NEXUS 4<-- Razr XT910 (Sold)<-- XT862 Droid 3 (Sold)<--Nokia N97 (drawer/backup)<--Nokia 5800 (drowned/repaired/sold)<--Weird Chinese Dual SIM phone (forgot it ever existed[in a drawer])<--Sony Ericsson/Nokia/Ericsson(broken)
Tablet:
Nexus 10<--Asus Tf700t pad INFINITY (Sold)<--Asus Tf300t (Sold almost new for the tf700)<--Viewsonic G-Tablet (drawer/ Photoframe)
Droid 3 XT862 FASTBOOT FILES to unbrick your Droid 3 /mirror to the files here splitted with 7ZIP

will5
Old
(Last edited by will5; 2nd February 2012 at 03:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 263
lol

Miui have advance lights editing, where you can turn on/off kb and buttons lights.

I though cm9 could have something similar...

BTW, are you using cm9 with only gsm? phone process keeps FC, tried every fix, and nothing. How did you made gsm work?

Cheezhead19
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Anyone else having problems with wifi randomly turning off? Causes some problems with twitter or Facebook not loading. In fact it happened once during this post.... Is there a workaround?

daimerion
Old
Thanks Meter 104

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezhead19 View Post
Anyone else having problems with wifi randomly turning off? Causes some problems with twitter or Facebook not loading. In fact it happened once during this post.... Is there a workaround?

I've had this issue since like alpha 3 or 4...idk a solution

mikedyk43
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by will5 View Post
Go to Settings/Display/Automatic backlight/Edit other levels and the column under "buttons" that have all 255 represent the soft key backlights. You can change them all to 0 or just in the brightness levels you want. Remember to press "Save & apply" when you are done. Only a value of "0" will be off, anything else is on. This only works with automatic brightness.
The Following User Says Thank You to mikedyk43 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zzandrewst
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Is there a fix for the google account not syncing?

Rooted LG G2 (VS98024A)
Running Malladus 2.0