FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

[ROM][Mar 7 2012] Pyr-o-Ice Sense 1.1.1 (Android 4.0.3 ICS, Sense 3.6, 1.5GHz OC)

4,223 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,710
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th March 2012, 04:10 PM |#361  
tbalden's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,710
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

Mute system sounds while you listen to music. You will get rid of the mono bug.

I have a plan for non-sense widgets correct size, but couldnt yet get to it, that will be the next.

Wifi hotspot can be used with third party apps only, sorry.

seems my plan worked out so far, i just need to resize the Clock widget now. If I succeed, Update 1.1.1 will have the fixes so far, and additionally fixing the non-htc widget sizes, icons sizes on homescreen (its slightly in a wrong ratio right now), and will have wvga htc widgets partially from the ICS leak of Sensation XL (runnymede), so hopefully sparing some more memory.
 
 
7th March 2012, 05:08 PM |#362  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
Enjoying your work

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
7th March 2012, 05:22 PM |#363  
Coug76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 929
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

seems my plan worked out so far, i just need to resize the Clock widget now. If I succeed, Update 1.1.1 will have the fixes so far, and additionally fixing the non-htc widget sizes, icons sizes on homescreen (its slightly in a wrong ratio right now), and will have wvga htc widgets partially from the ICS leak of Sensation XL (runnymede), so hopefully sparing some more memory.

That sounds great. While the little quirks are fun the end result is getting closer.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement.
7th March 2012, 05:24 PM |#364  
Coug76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 929
 
More
Is anyone else having issues with the stock messaging app not scrolling?

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement.
7th March 2012, 06:37 PM |#365  
srsaleenstang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Providence,RI new england
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug76

Is anyone else having issues with the stock messaging app not scrolling?

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement.

working great for me both landscape and portrait. try restarting it.
7th March 2012, 07:13 PM |#366  
mr.e.ferran's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug76

Is anyone else having issues with the stock messaging app not scrolling?

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement.

Trackpad helps too.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
7th March 2012, 08:58 PM |#367  
tbalden's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,710
 
Donate to Me
More
Uploading 1.1.1. Prepare for a full wipe. It worked totally out. Non-htc widgets will appear with correct size, and all htc widgets as well. Icons on homescreen will look properly scaled now. Will contain Adreno driver update already released along with the other resize patches (fix-1). I'm really pleased to have this now to release, really nice package...supposed to be up in a 40 minutes.

Last edited by tbalden; 7th March 2012 at 09:13 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 09:23 PM |#368  
zaxondis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

Uploading 1.1.1. Prepare for a full wipe. It worked totally out. Non-htc widgets will appear with correct size, and all htc widgets as well. Icons on homescreen will look properly scaled now. Will contain Adreno driver update already released along with the other resize patches (fix-1). I'm really pleased to have this now to release, really nice package...supposed to be up in a 40 minutes.

You're my hero. Loving this ROM, can't wait for the update
7th March 2012, 09:36 PM |#369  
tbalden's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,710
 
Donate to Me
More
Pyr-O-Ice 1.1.1 installer package


Full wipe is recommended, but you can have a try with a simple Wipe Dalvik Cache (in Advanced menu of cwm)

Changes
- Resized CallerId screen,
- Resized DockMode, - Resized Pin Code,
- Resized Weather app - Resized Camera
- Updating Adreno egl driver to latest leak
- Fixing non-htc widget sizes
- Fixing icon scaling on home screens


DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/MSsyXZqQ/...E_ICS_111.html



Hit the thanks button if you like it. Please consider donation through this url to paypal for some good beers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 10:00 PM |#370  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
Going to Download, and Flash once I get home Any tips for RAM usage? Or is it fine?
Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
7th March 2012, 10:04 PM |#371  
Sinfamy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Two questions:
1. Is this the best ICS ROM for the Doubleshot? Because there are quite a small few.
2. How does the battery life on this ROM compare to stock/ other ROMS? Better/ worse.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes