Thanks Meter 8814
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Marble Falls, TX
DONATE TO ME
Nope.... some roms though may incorporate another linux tweak but most don't okay instructions
1. Open script manager and find the rc3.txt
2. A screen will pop up and make sure that the su icon is green or checked this means your running as root. Hit run
3. The command line will go through its script and at the end it will give you 6 options to choose from to boost speed.
4. There is not best option you need to play with them. So prior to installation you should run a speedtest.net to see what your current stats are.
5. Select whichever option I use epieremental 1, and reboot.
6. Run a test and see if its better
7. Test all of them and see which has the best result for you.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Sent From My "epic" SPH-D700 via XDA Premium