CWM 126.96.36.199 for Gtab--NVFLASH only (BETA from team DRH)
THIS IS NOT CWM FLASHABLE. YOU MUST USE NVFLASH
Edit: It has come to my attention that the CWM is 188.8.131.52. This error has since been corrected. Sorry folks. I'm an idiot.
Hey, i hope this doesn't bother anyone but i compilied and easy zip for NVFLAshing the new CWM.
Thanks Fosser, Team DRH, and the BishopofTechnology (all of whoms work this is, i just put it in one place)
Included is the NVflashable info, the drivers for APX, and the new version of CWM.
Do this @ your own risk, i'm not responsible for any problems (i did test it three times, with each version of CWM, if that counts for anything)
Step 1) Get into APX mode (power + Vol-) [the screen will go black. that's what you want
Here's what the Bish says:
Step 2) Connect the GTab to the PC via the USB cable.
- if your PC loads the USB driver and connects to the GTab, SKIP to the “Using NVFlash” section.
- if the WINDOWS PC fails to load the driver, just click through Start/Control Panel/Device Manager and find “APX” listed in the devices with a yellow “!” (exclamation point) on the icon.
- Select the APX item and find the “Update Driver” button and click it.
- When it asks where to search, choose the “local computer” manual selection choice and tell it to Browse to the "Flash USB Drivers".
- If you go back to Device Manager after the Windows install has completed, it will show the nVidia USB drivers near the top of the USB device list.
Step 3) Run the "nvflash_gtablet.bat"
A CMD prompt will pop up, let it do it's thing (don't stop or unplug during). Give it about a minute or until the CMD prompt disappears. You will the get a message that says "Entering NvFlash recovery mode / Nv3p Server"
At this point is should be okay to restart your tab. I'm running Flashback and had no problems staring up.
If you want to check the new CWM, hold the power + Vol+ when restarting and it should put you into recovery.
CONGRATS! You have the new recovery in preparation for ICS.
Once again, none of this is my work--i just put it into a convenient place.
Thanks again to all the Devs and enthusiasts. You make the Gtab worth having!
Here is the MD5 check: 3DD468C48A3515E6E5A1C1236FF5068E
The update recovery is with the normal sized Recovery.
Edit 3: 1) It seems this version partitions the external sd card when you choose to partition sd card. 2) choose zip from internal sdcard seems to use the internal memory 3) "FORMAT SDCARD" will FORMAT MICROSD CARD! YOU WERE WARNED