[APP] ICS Enhanced Ringer Control

28th February 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'd love to give this a try. I'm running a custom CM9 Alpha on my Samsung Captivate. Would like to know if it's compatible first.
28th February 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #62  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 176

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeatherGeek

I'd love to give this a try. I'm running a custom CM9 Alpha on my Samsung Captivate. Would like to know if it's compatible first.

Hi WeatherGeek,

I believe the latest alpha of CM9 (Milestone 3) implements this behavior natively, no need for this app if you're on that! Or maybe that version isn't available for the Captivate yet?

If you want to give this app a whirl still, there is a free trial version now ... give it a spin:

https://market.android.com/details?i...gervolumetrial

It's fully functional, just time-limited to 2 days.

Cheers,

Slopppy.
28th February 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thanks, my ROM does not have them seperated. It works great! Any plans to incorporate timers into it so you could switch profiles at a certain time each day?

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk
29th February 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #64  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeatherGeek

Any plans to incorporate timers into it so you could switch profiles at a certain time each day?

I'm working on implementing volume profiles right now (so you can save the levels as a profile and give it a name). Once that's done, I'll make it work as a locale plugin, which will enable locale, tasker, llama and most automation apps to be able to switch the profile automatically. That will enable you to do what you're after, plus also change the profile based on location and cool stuff like that!

Cheers,

Slopppy.
1st March 2012, 09:28 PM   |  #65  
Thanks Meter: 13

76 posts
Any luck on the google voice support?
2nd March 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #66  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vostok4

Any luck on the google voice support?

Hi mate,

I haven't had much of a chance to look at it yet. My quick searches on how their notifications work haven't shown much unfortunately.

Tell you what, to get the ball rolling ... do you want to send me a logcat of a small snippet of time (as small as you can), that includes receiving a google voice notification?

I think that's as good a place to start as any!

Cheers,

Slopppy.
Last edited by slopppy; 2nd March 2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: typo
6th March 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 87

381 posts
Thanks i will install right now
24th March 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #68  
Flag HCM
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
i'm looking for this ...thanks
15th May 2012, 01:40 PM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 3

170 posts
More

Hi
i am trying the trial on a HTC One X, but in the settings window,
i couldnt find any "checkbox " in the bottom rigt to "enable ICS Enhanced ringer control" (step 7) the last thing appearing bottom "show icon in notification bar?" checkbox
So it appears to be out of screen display , so no way to activate it
when i am using the "application switcher " (sense?) (bottom right button on my htc one x) and seeing the application "reduced" i can see far below the line with the checkbox to enable but it doesnt appear on main screen

i juste noticed in the "sms volume(incoming sms )" cadre, a checkbox "enable?",
is it the same checkbox you are calling "enable ICS Enhanced ringer control"? : after your reply below "yes it is" Thanks
Last edited by invasion13; 15th May 2012 at 03:19 PM.
15th May 2012, 03:04 PM   |  #70  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion13

i,
i am trying the trial on a HTC One X, but in the settings window,
i couldnt find any "checkbox " in the bottom rigt to "enable ICS Enhanced ringer control" (step 7) the last thing appearing bottom "show icon in notification bar?" checkbox
So it appears to be out of screen display , so no way to activate it
when i am using the "application switcher " (sense?) (bottom right button on my htc one x) and seeing the application "reduced" i can see far below the line with the checkbox to enable but it doesnt appear on main screen

Hello, that task switcher looks pretty sweet. Must be Sense 4.0 (???) Looks very different on Sense 3.6 anyways! The checkbox you see at the very bottom that you highlighted just looks like a reflection affect to me.

My apologies, but those instructions are slightly out of date. I have already fixed them but have not released a new version of the app since. The enabled checkbox that those instructions refer to is actually in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box, which is visible on your screen there.

Apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,

Slopppy.

The Following User Says Thank You to slopppy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread