XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Volted Ice v3.7 *2/25/2012*

Tip us?

spc_hicks09
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1378
Hey everyone!

So I started my own website (a free one of course) and just wanted to let everyone know about it here. I'll still post all my themes here, but all links will be posted on the site. I've added some custom stuff to the site but it's still under construction. If you go check it out, please comment here and let me know your ideas and stuff like that. Some of the features of the website:

Little introduction on the home page
Sidebar with Revo and Esteem themes listed with their current version (needs changed)
Recent photo uploads
Ability to subscribe to the site
Photo gallery separated by theme
News section containing when a theme was updated (there will also be actual news included in this section as well)
Downloads section, separated by device for all my themes
Contact section where you can drop me an email if you have something on your mind.

One main feature I'm going to add very soon will be a changelog section that will be separated by device.

Since there will never be a shortage of themes to be made, I'm actually starting to think about making this into an actual small company. So if some of the other themers would like to talk about it, send me an email or PM or something so we can talk it out. Regardless of me getting a new phone in a couple weeks, I will still own this Revo and will continue to make new themes for it until no one else has it lol.

By the way, very soon there will be an official Revo-Themes twitter, facebook and Google+ accounts.

Check out the website here:
http://revo-themes.webs.com
Team Rage is Recruiting!! Send me a PM if you are interested!
Current Device: Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545)
VZW Note 2 Developer
Sprint Note 2 Developer
Samsung Galaxy SIII Developer
Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer

The Following User Says Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

markapowell
Old
Thanks Meter 81
You may have to reflash the ROM and then the theme. My phone hates changing themes.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
Amazing catch phrase here.

miller2080
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I recently was running this theme and it was better cool, nice icons