Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DISCONTINUED [DEV][WIP] ICS / CM9 (4.0.4) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel

Tip us?

O_MAGICO
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default My memmry is not appear

Good to all,

I hereby apply for this help, for the following:
I have installed ICS 4, as is the tuturial, only that it was not like what was installed and I reset and went back to installing everything again, it happens that I do not have internal memory and not consgio access it, or access to memory card or a pen.
I wish someone would tell me what to do to resolve the situation.
Thank you,

DT84
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Is it too early to ask if we will see an update soon?

Thanks <3

liblack
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I recently used the archos 101 and there was a rom whit name URUKDROID who had a swap memory, is it possible to do with our Rom? 101 has only 256mb,but run very nice.

swimmer 4
Old
(Last edited by swimmer 4; 16th June 2012 at 04:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by liblack View Post
I recently used the archos 101 and there was a rom whit name URUKDROID who had a swap memory, is it possible to do with our Rom? 101 has only 256mb,but run very nice.
Why you would use that on the folio?

liblack
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer 4 View Post
Why you would use that on the folio?
If im not wrong linux swap serves to switch the non active application using ram to swap, and if an application requests more ram, to prevent force clouse. In thet case the application only slow down?
Every linux distro have swap, so whay not? Win have virtual memory ....

And another question is someone happened tru the night,Folio suck the entire battery on standbuy?
The Following User Says Thank You to liblack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Daveatwork
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Arrow hdmi issues?!?

First of all thank you very much for all the efforts you made to make this tablet a better machine then it was meant to be... respect to all of you ...

As for the hdmi issues I did some tests with 2 folio's: 1 with version Alpha 4 and 1 with version Alpha 3. In both cases no audio when connected over hdmi. I even tried several different lenght hdmicables with no succes... until I connected my folio's on another tv...
A full working hdmi connection on both of the folio's...
The tv with a good hdmi result is a ledtv (a newer technology ) the one with no audio over hdmi is an lcd.
So I think in one way or another its the tv hardware/software that doesnt do the job...

I hope I can be helpful with this information.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daveatwork For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crunon
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveatwork View Post
First of all thank you very much for all the efforts you made to make this tablet a better machine then it was meant to be... respect to all of you ...

As for the hdmi issues I did some tests with 2 folio's: 1 with version Alpha 4 and 1 with version Alpha 3. In both cases no audio when connected over hdmi. I even tried several different lenght hdmicables with no succes... until I connected my folio's on another tv...
A full working hdmi connection on both of the folio's...
The tv with a good hdmi result is a ledtv (a newer technology ) the one with no audio over hdmi is an lcd.
So I think in one way or another its the tv hardware/software that doesnt do the job...

I hope I can be helpful with this information.
On my Toshiba TV there is no audio too, i use Chinch-to-headphone for audio
The Following User Says Thank You to Crunon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Miraculix666
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLErS View Post
hy guys, i've installed the alpha 5 release, but when it go to sleep mode it doesn't return and another question, the usb mass storage doesn't work.. why?
Text another stick Or different partition layout on the stick. I have 3 not working sticks

Gesendet von meinem LG-P990 mit Tapatalk 2

swimmer 4
Old
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Which 3G using Huawei dongles are already supported for this rom? Is there a list with al the devices? I will buy me a new huawei but I don't now if it will work on this rom. I will buy this one because the internet will go much faster.

DerArtem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 610

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer 4 View Post
Which 3G using Huawei dongles are already supported for this rom? Is there a list with al the devices? I will buy me a new huawei but I don't now if it will work on this rom. I will buy this one because the internet will go much faster.
I can not tell you if this dongle will work. You will have to try it out.

We very carefully with the dongle, as vodafone is also selling dongles from ZTE which won't work for sure. Only Huaweo Dongles will work.

For me it looks like that this dongle is a ZTE one. Usually the Vodafone Huawei Dongles have a "-H" at the end of the model number.

The K4605 is ZTE and the K4605-H is Huawei...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DerArtem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android 4.0.4, folio 100