Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,872 Members 52,912 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Theory Rom Site Back!!! HAS EVERYTHING!! AND NEWEST ICS ROM!!!

Tip us?

iNsAnEmOd
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedkill View Post
But if I was a new person and wanted 902 deodexed, it would be nice to easily find it on here. I'm not concerned about myself. I'll happily brick my phone and bring it back, but other people aren't as comfortable or familiar with all of this are the people I'm concerned about. This is my 4th Android phone, along with my girl's phones, and this has been the most.disorganized of any of the forums. Even the Droid 3 has more organization in their forum from what I've seen. If I was new to all of this, I would find the bionics forum to be overwhelming. You have helped make it easier for the newer people and I appreciate that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA App
Thanks Man. Seriously. But I still feel like a noob. lol

iNsAnEmOd
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
There are things in that thread that could be organized better, like 902 roms since the other versions like 901 are organized like that. That could be confusing for some people.

It also is missing path saver and he says there near the end that there isn't a 902 deodexed but then links to it. I have the 902 deodexed so I know it's it.

The best organized things on here have been done by you. Maybe if you were on the bionic sooner, we wouldn't have all the repetitive questions.

thanks man i try

smokedkill
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsAnEmOd View Post
Thanks Man. Seriously. But I still feel like a noob. lol
Maybe that's a good thing because you can explain things that new people will better understand. If I had more money, I may consider hiring you to help with customer service for my app.

iNsAnEmOd
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Maybe that's a good thing because you can explain things that new people will better understand. If I had more money, I may consider hiring you to help with customer service for my app.

Dude I'd do it for like 5 bucks.. I'm just some dude that got his first android like 6 months ago...lol but yeah.. as I said I just like helping out

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9687
On topic please...
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

iNsAnEmOd
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101 View Post
On topic please...
sorry.. was getting kinda emotional lol.. no homo

GMac0051
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much, i have been looking for this site for a while Thanks.