Originally Posted by CakraMas
Any different with this
The difference is that,
1. It's a official release by Koush, the original developer of Clockwork Recovery.
2. No navigation buttons at the button compared to that version.
3. The recovery itself is FULLY touch-enabled (refer to the youtube video I included) so that means you can actually PRESS on "install zip" rather than using the up/down keys to navigate.
4. Volume Keys + Power ability to navigate is still present.
5. You can scroll through the menus.
Although I do like the navigation buttons included in the version you linked. I miss the "go back" one.
-- If you actually need to get in contact with me just tweet me rather than PMs its more efficient and I can get back to you faster.
Nexus 5 (D820)
: PSX | Franco Kernel
Nexus 4 (E960)
: Carbon | Franco r193
Older devices: Galaxy Nexus, ASUS TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1