FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Off-Topic] the end of an era please lock immediately

3,603 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,332
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th March 2012, 01:37 PM |#411  
ashclepdia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag under philadelphia above Delaware, beer heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig34

Not just you. The site is being upgraded. Guess they are having some issues judging by verstile1's tweet last night.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

yea there is acouple things being worked on
one main one it's their email server being down, that's why no one is receiving their reset passwords to be able to log on...

I'm sure it will be worked out soon and the wait will be worth it
 
 
8th March 2012, 03:29 PM |#412  
motcher41's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,332
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

yea there is acouple things being worked on
one main one it's their email server being down, that's why no one is receiving their reset passwords to be able to log on...

I'm sure it will be worked out soon and the wait will be worth it

Rootzwiki is down or at least for me today grrr

and of course now its working again lol
Last edited by motcher41; 8th March 2012 at 03:42 PM.
8th March 2012, 03:55 PM |#413  
ashclepdia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag under philadelphia above Delaware, beer heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motcher41

Rootzwiki is down or at least for me today grrr

and of course now its working again lol

rootzwiki constantly has server crashes
that's the only reasons I stopped going there, it's always down AND the mobile site is the worst mobile set up I have ever seen...there isn't even a button to jump to the last page in a thread when in mobile view, art lest not one I can see...
I like the people behind the site, but the way it is implemented needs some work imho
8th March 2012, 03:58 PM |#414  
motcher41's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,332
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

rootzwiki constantly has server crashes
that's the only reasons I stopped going there, it's always down AND the mobile site is the worst mobile set up I have ever seen...there isn't even a button to jump to the last page in a thread when in mobile view, art lest not one I can see...
I like the people behind the site, but the way it is implemented needs some work imho

+1 on all of the above...ever tried to get a question answered there lol. The only reason I go there is all the charge devs dont use xda....why idk rootz sux if you ask me
8th March 2012, 04:34 PM |#415  
hedwig34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 831
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey rootz is working for me. I just logged in, looked at the same posts that have been there for thee months and confirmed that nobody updated any. Awesome!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
8th March 2012, 04:36 PM |#416  
tallyforeman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bikini State!
Thanks Meter: 765
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart


You want a "crappy car" story? Heres one for you. I have a '97 camaro. My tags were due in October so my tags are expired. I paid for my registration. I just cant get the tags because my stupid car needs a smog check every two years. Well I cant pass smog because my check engine light is on. Smog places wont pass a car with the light on. So I have to figure out whats wrong with it. I have the code that tells me what the problem is, but that code can mean a lot of different little things. So its a matter of replacing stuff one by one and seeing if the code clears.


Another reason I love Florida, no smog checks. They would have a cardiac arrest if they ran smog checks 'round these parts.

8th March 2012, 04:37 PM |#417  
hedwig34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 831
 
Donate to Me
More
Just got password reset on eclipserom and got logged on! Then got a message saying I am banned and can't access anything. Guess they are still working on it cause I am a nice guy after all and don't deserved to be banned.

Edit: nitro got me all fixed up. Eclipserom is back.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Last edited by hedwig34; 8th March 2012 at 06:29 PM.
8th March 2012, 07:52 PM |#418  
Bohnsta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Is it just me or has it been pretty slow around the X2 Forums? Luckily for me, I recently got my own Kindle Fire and have keeping myself entertained with that.

Love, peace, and chicken grease my friends.
8th March 2012, 10:32 PM |#419  
maggard5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig34

Not just you. The site is being upgraded. Guess they are having some issues judging by verstile1's tweet last night.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashclepdia

yea there is acouple things being worked on
one main one it's their email server being down, that's why no one is receiving their reset passwords to be able to log on...

I'm sure it will be worked out soon and the wait will be worth it

Thanks! Working now and definitely worth the wait!!

Just thought maybe I was on an island alone because nobody seemed to be reporting a problem after Nitro originally tweeted the site was live.
9th March 2012, 12:24 AM |#420  
motcher41's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,332
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallyforeman

Another reason I love Florida, no smog checks. They would have a cardiac arrest if they ran smog checks 'round these parts.

Someone clearly is preoccupied with size.... lmfao

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
10th March 2012, 12:44 AM |#421  
Pixelation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motcher41

Someone clearly is preoccupied with size.... lmfao

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk


Isn't that strange, I'm the 420th post!!!

Well, another long day of work, I'm bored so I thought I'd stop in and say HI MOTCHER
Hi everyone else

This ISN'T my Transformer Prime
Last edited by Pixelation; 10th March 2012 at 01:02 AM.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes