FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

╠█╣THEMES╠█╣▄╠█╣Black&Cyan ICS 4.0.4 AOSP & JB 4.1.1 №1╠█╣▄Themed Gapps/Apps/Icons

31st January 2012, 06:35 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
If the mms apk is fully functional... You've nailed it!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App
 
 
31st January 2012, 06:40 AM |#12  
Dano79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, Colorado.
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggs82

Damn bro besides me loving your theme, i gotta say you talk to some fine azz mamis haha keep it up playa

Right thats what I was thinking I need to move to the MIA
31st January 2012, 06:53 AM |#13  
Jiggs82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano79

Right thats what I was thinking I need to move to the MIA

Lol yeah south beach is one of my fav spots to visit
31st January 2012, 07:00 AM |#14  
Devers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Khabarovsk
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Cool
I hope this is gonna work on Sense rom!
31st January 2012, 07:42 AM |#15  
thelegendarylegends's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 1,074
 
More
Wow this theme looks amazing !!!!!!!

Sent from my sensational HTC sensation's xda app
31st January 2012, 08:22 AM |#16  
hello00's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag South Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,781
 
More
hahaha yeah you guys make me laugh..you love girls? then move to Miami plain and simple (:..anyways thanks guys for your feedbacks, I still have to do some more customization and yes, the mms is fully functional, i love it because everything is now black andcyan, icons, etc..except the fonts(white) and the timestamps(gray) which it looks cool that way, i like it..if you guys would like different colors i take requests but it doesn't mean im gonna do it right away..i have a lot of girls waiting for me soo you know how it is lol but i will definitely do it when i get the time..some day in the future im going to release a theme and it's gonna be black&green with transparency popups, settings, dialer, contacts, etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandroid93

Looks awesome man. What widgets are you using aside from the stock Google ones? Mainly the messaging and the clock widget. And what launcher are you using? And also can you post the wallpaper you are using?

I am planning on switching from my beloved CoreDroid just to try your theme out lol.

im using android pro widgets and im usind adw launcher ex..wallpaper is down below..thanks



Updated 5/23/2012






Download them here
Attached Files
File Type: rar blackandcyanwallpaper.rar - [Click for QR Code] (440.4 KB, 1262 views)
Last edited by hello00; 24th May 2012 at 03:49 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hello00 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2012, 10:14 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
May I ask....it is possible make this teme in gingerbread green colors ? I <3 Gingerbread green.
31st January 2012, 12:46 PM |#18  
knotrkr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
I don't see a download for it. Is it just me? Or am I somehow missing it? I got the wallpaper download or it that the theme?
31st January 2012, 12:52 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotrkr

I don't see a download for it. Is it just me? Or am I somehow missing it? I got the wallpaper download or it that the theme?

It says Soon. He's still finishing up.
31st January 2012, 03:10 PM |#20  
fandroid93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

hahaha yeah you guys make me laugh..you love girls? then move to Miami plain and simple (:..anyways thanks guys for your feedbacks, I still have to do some more customization and yes, the mms is fully functional, i love it because everything is now black andcyan, icons, etc..except the fonts(white) and the timestamps(gray) which it looks cool that way, i like it..if you guys would like different colors i take requests but it doesn't mean im gonna do it right away..i have a lot of girls waiting for me soo you know how it is lol but i will definitely do it when i get the time..some day in the future im going to release a theme and it's gonna be black&green with transparency popups, settings, dialer, contacts, etc..



im using android pro widgets and im usind adw launcher ex..wallpaper is down below..thanks

Alright thanks for those man. Hope to see a download link up soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, aosp, black and cyan theme, ics, one x, sexy
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Themes and Apps by ThreadRank