[ROM] Discontinued [Classicnerd ICS / Pre Alpha JB 4.2.1] Butta HD [12-30-12]
* TommyTomatoe (Lead developer and script guru)
* Ewalk4866 (Developer and support)
* Leoisright (Developer and website support)
* TMartin (Developer and support)
* Chubbzlou (Developer and support)
* MiSfit (Developer and kernel dev (starting))
* MindSplit (Graphix and Design) Other Supporters
* Myn (support)
* Ivan (kernel support)
* Jzen (website and graphic design support)
Please do not post direct link or mirrors without concent from the team. Re-direct all other websites back to this original thread or at www.classicnerd.net. Thank you
Please visit HERE to find our open source, comments, and changes made to the ecosystem. Also, look here first for changes before asking what's different. There is also a changelog which you can find withing the Rom in settings, or at our website. Thanks and enjoy.
* Fixed the bottom navbar
* Fixed the top right pull down settings menu
* Google Locations works
* Must flash Gapps package for 4.2.1. 4.1.+ won't work
* Updated fingerprint to use the nexus 10 tablet.
* Flash working now
* New Moboot and boot animation
* Updated battery icons
* Animated charging icons
* Partial Viper Mod scripts added (testing only at this point) Huge thanks to -viperboy-
* Build kernel along side Rom compile now
* Updated wifi
* OC Kernel to 1.512
* Updated to 4.0.4 base
* Netflix support
* HD Video fix
* Browser tweaks
* Launcher haptic feedback restored
* Updated adreno libs
* Fixed Audio screen off distortion in kernel (thanks jcsullins)
* MTP Mount working.
* Tweaked animation/transitions in framework.
* Custom Wallpapers included in new wallpaper apk now.
* Increased heap, cut transitions/animations in half or more in Launcher2
* Battery mAh changed to 6000 from 1000 to better match the touchpad
* Classicnerd Bootanimation (thanks MindSplit)
* Slashed animation times for quicker feel
* Classicnerd init.d tweaks included in source now.
* Removal of all uImage and TGA files from /boot during flash.
* Classicnerd default in boot menu.
* Calculator has unlimited numbers.
* Unlocked Dock menu in Settings.
* Tweaked SystemUI.
* Scrolling tweaks moved from 4 pages to 2 pages.
* Fixed Chown in System/tools (thanks to AOSP Android for the fix)
* Enable EAP-PWD configuration in wifi settings (AOSP).
* Touchscreen fixes (thanks Dees_troy)
* Incredible Ramdisk tweaks included in source (Thanks MiSfit)
* Added open source FileManager to build environment.
* Screenbrightness default set to 30%.
* Allow non-market apps to default install.
* Updated most Framework commits by AOSP. (thanks to android)
* Changed Snap velocity in Launcer2 (thanks Jean-Babtiste Queru(Android)).
* Fixed potential memory leak on error (Hossein Mohtasham).
* Added Polling Mechanism to battery service (Daniel Fages).
* Battery icons custom charge animations (thanks MindSplit)
* Still no Camera
* Still no Mic
* THERE WILL ALWAYS BE WIFI ISSUES. Please post in the threads dedicated to that for more help.
For those who like to play some gameloft games, f flashable build.prop zip can be found here:Attachment 1057162
Just flash in recovery and you should be all set, an alternative way is to extract the build.prop and push to system/.
We would like to take time to issue credits.
First, donators for bringing together one heck of a team, Preludedrew and Evervolv for continued support and and letting us fork some stuff (thanks a ton), CM for all their dedication to better AOSP (without them, no touchpad would be running Android), Team Kang for being true pros at developement, Romanbb for the awesomeness he continues to bring, jzen, Harsh for helping with hw accell for hd video (huge thanks) Method2madness, a55, Tomween, Krook, Mindsplit, ewalk, krunk, MYN for all the awesome help you've been since the beginning, virus, capychimp, joelz, sac23, wes324, Ghoster, Thomas, and so many more. I will continue to add as time evolves.
If you weren't mentioned, please PM me so I can make adjustments right away
XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin set up his phone to respond to … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?