Great stuff leo!!
- Moboot theme was erased when i flashed. This also happened with SE, so I assume it is intentional, probably a cleanup of some kind. Re-flash right after and it was fine.
- If your Moboot entry does not say "Classicnerd" you are likely suffering from a full /boot partition. There are several ways to fix it as noted earlier in the thread. This will likely result in boot issues or the red box problems. (Does not apply if you are running a custom kernel)
- During this flash I lost my Gapp settings. I think it may have been because I tried to open gmail and youtube before re-installing Gapps. Just do it as part of the install and you should be fine. Worst case just fill out info again and you will be up and running.
- Black screen after Moboot and before boot animation is a known issue.
- I did flash right over SE and so far it has been very stable. If you do run into issues try wiping first.
- I don't know if anything new was done with wireless but both this build and the SE have been very rock solid on my work network. Previous builds would have issues due to the need for proxy servers, overlapping access points with staggered channels, and PEAP authentication. With this build I was able to connect to my phone, download the build, reboot 3 times, and every time I was reconnected before I could login. Wonderful job