[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod TOUCH 5.5.0.4 v4.3 - (7/9/12)

OP sk8erwitskil

3rd February 2012, 12:31 AM   |  #41  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,644

1,362 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsooley

the recovery for the tmobile version is the same I have been using tmobile cwm for 3 weeks now
flashed from rommanager and it works fine

the touch version?
3rd February 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #43  
Flag San Jose

1,362 posts
Donate to Me
More
thats weird. i just flashed the touch version through rom manager 5 minutes ago and the up/down swipe gestures do not work. only the left/right.
3rd February 2012, 12:35 AM   |  #44  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erwitskil

thats weird. i just flashed the touch version through rom manager 5 minutes ago and the up/down swipe gestures do not work. only the left/right.

strange up down swipe works for me
3rd February 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #45  
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 228

1,118 posts
More
Quote:

i dont see it on here http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager. i see one for the tmo version though. ill see if that works

Yeah that works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
3rd February 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #46  
Flag San Jose

1,362 posts
Donate to Me
More
is anyone else having this issue? or is it just me? i even tried flashing back to the original recovery and re-downloading the touch recovery through rom manager again and it still has the same problem.
3rd February 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #47  
Quote:

is anyone else having this issue? or is it just me? i even tried flashing back to the original recovery and re-downloading the touch recovery through rom manager again and it still has the same problem.

what rom are you on att or rogers based?
3rd February 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #48  
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 228

1,118 posts
More
Quote:

i also payed for the in-app purchase to see if that worked and the up/down touch portion does not work at all. still have to use the volume rockers. kind of a waste of $2.

Weird they work perfect for me, just slide up and down gently like scrolling... you'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
3rd February 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #49  
Flag San Jose

1,362 posts
Donate to Me
More
in on att based rom. nexusmod. i guess it works if i just press on an option instead of scrolling. i was under the impression that it was gona be like the previous touch recoveries where you move your finger up/down to scroll but i actually like this better. now i can just press on the option i want instead of having to slide my finger.
3rd February 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #50  
Quote:

in on att based rom. nexusmod. i guess it works if i just press on an option instead of scrolling. i was under the impression that it was gona be like the previous touch recoveries where you move your finger up/down to scroll but i actually like this better. now i can just press on the option i want instead of having to slide my finger.

WOW I am on the same rom. thats strange it works fine for me. I would say you should try flashing to stock 2.3.5 then back to nexusmod and touch recovery

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread