FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod TOUCH 5.5.0.4 v4.3 - (7/9/12)

1,362 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd February 2012, 11:31 PM |#41  
sk8erwitskil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsooley

the recovery for the tmobile version is the same I have been using tmobile cwm for 3 weeks now
flashed from rommanager and it works fine

the touch version?
 
 
2nd February 2012, 11:34 PM |#43  
sk8erwitskil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
Donate to Me
More
thats weird. i just flashed the touch version through rom manager 5 minutes ago and the up/down swipe gestures do not work. only the left/right.
2nd February 2012, 11:35 PM |#44  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erwitskil

thats weird. i just flashed the touch version through rom manager 5 minutes ago and the up/down swipe gestures do not work. only the left/right.

strange up down swipe works for me
2nd February 2012, 11:42 PM |#45  
r3dp0is0n2012's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erwitskil

i dont see it on here http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager. i see one for the tmo version though. ill see if that works

Yeah that works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
2nd February 2012, 11:42 PM |#46  
sk8erwitskil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
Donate to Me
More
is anyone else having this issue? or is it just me? i even tried flashing back to the original recovery and re-downloading the touch recovery through rom manager again and it still has the same problem.
2nd February 2012, 11:43 PM |#47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erwitskil

is anyone else having this issue? or is it just me? i even tried flashing back to the original recovery and re-downloading the touch recovery through rom manager again and it still has the same problem.

what rom are you on att or rogers based?
2nd February 2012, 11:44 PM |#48  
r3dp0is0n2012's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erwitskil

i also payed for the in-app purchase to see if that worked and the up/down touch portion does not work at all. still have to use the volume rockers. kind of a waste of $2.

Weird they work perfect for me, just slide up and down gently like scrolling... you'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
2nd February 2012, 11:52 PM |#49  
sk8erwitskil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
Donate to Me
More
in on att based rom. nexusmod. i guess it works if i just press on an option instead of scrolling. i was under the impression that it was gona be like the previous touch recoveries where you move your finger up/down to scroll but i actually like this better. now i can just press on the option i want instead of having to slide my finger.
2nd February 2012, 11:55 PM |#50  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erwitskil

in on att based rom. nexusmod. i guess it works if i just press on an option instead of scrolling. i was under the impression that it was gona be like the previous touch recoveries where you move your finger up/down to scroll but i actually like this better. now i can just press on the option i want instead of having to slide my finger.

WOW I am on the same rom. thats strange it works fine for me. I would say you should try flashing to stock 2.3.5 then back to nexusmod and touch recovery
2nd February 2012, 11:59 PM |#51  
sk8erwitskil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,647
 
Donate to Me
More
i think i actually prefer this way. its more like each option is its own button instead of having to slide all over the screen.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes