Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] ::DARKSIDE::DIGITAL::WARFARE:: [v2.7][TOUCH/TOUCHLESS]

Tip us?

dirtybudha
Old
Thanks Meter 450
Caught it on a bad morning. Then disregard my post, I'm down some with humor in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascarface23 View Post
I was being very lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Dirty Budha
My Website
I'm a graphic designer and not a programmer, I understand how this can be confusing.
Hit "Thanks" if I said something informative or funny...or both.

Phone:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T
Retired:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 M919
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 T889
- Samsung Galaxy S2 T989
- HTC Vision ( T-Mobile G2)
- iPhone 4Gig (huge mistake)

"Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages."
-- Terry Pratchett "Wyrd Sisters"

zoth
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacdonald19 View Post
People actually complain about that? Seriously, I haven't read all the posts but really??? COME ON. So your phone tells you "Sir, pardon me, but your battery is now full."

"Thank you, phone. You may now continue being awesome thanks to TDJ."
Upssss, forgot to charge mine. Thanks for the reminder.
TMO Samsung Galaxy S III 32 gig White:
WICKED JB 10
Recovery: CWM 6.0.2.3 Touch
SanDisk 64gb MicroSDXC I

TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Black
Jedi Elite KK V1.1
CF Auto Root (Thanks Chainfire)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0
SanDisk 64gb MicroSDXC I Class 10

darkness122
Old
Thanks Meter 29
2 things:

just wanted to re ask if it's possible to make it so notifications like texts don't turn on the phone briefly? i find this pretty annoying.

also, i know this isn't the best place to ask, but does wifi calling include you recieving texts in places with little to no reception as well? i know this may sound dumb but i read something along those lines somewhere else last night and it's confusing me.

i don't have a wifi calling sim card anyway, but this might make me wanna go get that new sim card sooner heh.

ericsmart
Old
(Last edited by ericsmart; 9th March 2012 at 09:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness122 View Post
2 things:

just wanted to re ask if it's possible to make it so notifications like texts don't turn on the phone briefly? i find this pretty annoying.

also, i know this isn't the best place to ask, but does wifi calling include you recieving texts in places with little to no reception as well? i know this may sound dumb but i read something along those lines somewhere else last night and it's confusing me.

i don't have a wifi calling sim card anyway, but this might make me wanna go get that new sim card sooner heh.
setting, wireless, uncheck wifi calling....Texts will still work with wifi. Is that what you wanted to know? I have deaf data plan...maybe its different between yours and mine, but it works for me.
also I haven't upgraded simcard

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Omnicide
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I am loven this thank you very much couldnt post for a while to say that but ether way. only question I have is the other roms say to wait 10 mins and reboot again and use... should I have done that with yours? I don't understand the point behide that. It seems to be running just fine I get what I could ask for a battery life plus I am only 2 days into breaking it in. I like your rom better then the others so thank you looking forward to an and all updates.

Jdom58
Old
Thanks Meter 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnicide View Post
I am loven this thank you very much couldnt post for a while to say that but ether way. only question I have is the other roms say to wait 10 mins and reboot again and use... should I have done that with yours? I don't understand the point behide that. It seems to be running just fine I get what I could ask for a battery life plus I am only 2 days into breaking it in. I like your rom better then the others so thank you looking forward to an and all updates.
Well it's good practice to let the phone sit 5-10 min after flashing and then do another reboot just to make sure everything settles in fine. The startup processes are going to take longer to run since the ROM was just flashed. The device will also be rebuilding its dalvik cache again among other things. Some problems people experience is simply because the begin using their phone right after a fresh flash.
T-Mobile HTC-One M8
Rom: Android Revolution HD 8.1
Firmware: 1.54.401.10
S-Off - Super CID
Recovery: TWRP v2.7.0.2
T-Mobile Galaxy S4
Rom: WICKEDô v10
Kernel: BioShock 4.3 v4.1
Recovery: TWRP v2.5.0.2
Samsung Galaxy S II - Retired
Samsung Vibrant - Retired
G1 - Retired

FlagshipX
Old
Thanks Meter 6
So it's back to EDGE. I think the rom hates my job. I guess we have that common. ^_^

Still need that newer sim card. TMO giving me the run around today. But everything else is working swimmingly.

Thanks

Omnicide
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdom58 View Post
Well it's good practice to let the phone sit 5-10 min after flashing and then do another reboot just to make sure everything settles in fine. The startup processes are going to take longer to run since the ROM was just flashed. The device will also be rebuilding its dalvik cache again among other things. Some problems people experience is simply because the begin using their phone right after a fresh flash.
So does that mean i should rewipe my phone. Or by now the system has been settled and im fine just got to keep that in mind.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

zoth
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
So does that mean i should rewipe my phone. Or by now the system has been settled and im fine just got to keep that in mind.

If everything is working then you should be fine. Anyways an update is coming anytime now so save that wipe for the update, OP mentioned an update no later than Friday. Cross your fingers....
TMO Samsung Galaxy S III 32 gig White:
WICKED JB 10
Recovery: CWM 6.0.2.3 Touch
SanDisk 64gb MicroSDXC I

TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Black
Jedi Elite KK V1.1
CF Auto Root (Thanks Chainfire)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0
SanDisk 64gb MicroSDXC I Class 10

BRKotucs
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 12730

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Keep it in mind.. There's no need for you to re wipe atm, you can do it when the update comes out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Click HERE to see my work

LG Google Nexus 5
[ROM]Cataclysm
[KERNEL] Franco. Kernel r15
[RECOVERY]TWRP 2.6.3.4
[MOD]

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe