Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] ::DARKSIDE::DIGITAL::WARFARE:: [v2.7][TOUCH/TOUCHLESS]

Tip us?

Ascarface23
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by xUnreachablex View Post
I haven't had much experience with pDroid, but having it cooked in is a lot easier that trying to work it over yourself. I'm still on warfare because I need a very stable rom as I use my phone for work. Plus I can't do without wifi calling (read: spoiled.) I'm not going to be able to hold out for very much longer - Evolution looks to damn good!
New evolution 2 has wifi calling ...ijs and will be updated tonight keep an eye out

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
T-Mobile SGSII
[ROM] DARKSIDE:: DIGITAL.EVOLUTION ::
[KERNEL]: WAITING ON DARKSIDE ICS KERNEL
[MODEM]: T989UVLC8
MT4G (RED)SOLD
https://twitter.com/#!/@itsrigatony

Rekzer
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Only bug I can see is the 3g Icon on Telus. Fast tho!
Phone: Galaxy S II T989D Cyanogen 9
Laptop: MSI GT60: Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM, 2.3GHz, 12GB 1600MHz DDR3, GeForce® GTX 670M, 15.6" Anti-Reflective LCD Screen, Full HD 1920 x 1080, 2 x 500GB 2.5" 7200RPM HDDs in RAID0
Desktop:Intel Core i7 930, 12 GB Ram, Radeon 5870 1GB, Cooler Master Haf 932 Full Tower Black, Seasonic 850W PSU, 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB Raid0
Dropbox/Spideroak Referral: http://db.tt/rkyZbPac,https://spideroak.com/signup/referra...406ff74925463/

oniddy
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by thederekjay View Post
Sorry updates don't come fast enough. But I am one person with only one s2. I have a 2.7 ready to go

:: DARKSIDE ::

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."
waiting on 2.7 I loved the battery when I use to use this last update and if everything works without problems this will definitely b my daily ROM battery is amazing

Cant wait for 2.7

Vlad83
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
Sorry updates don't come fast enough. But I am one person with only one s2. I have a 2.7 ready to go

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."
Thanks. I know you're busy, just hate that the ics leaked lol I'm a resistant to change and not ready for ics yet :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

FeloHFP
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:

i want to know the change log

jahrule
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:
I haven't had much experience with pDroid, but having it cooked in is a lot easier that trying to work it over yourself. I'm still on warfare because I need a very stable rom as I use my phone for work. Plus I can't do without wifi calling (read: spoiled.) I'm not going to be able to hold out for very much longer - Evolution looks to damn good!
For me pdroid is not a plus it is necessary. Yea with ics it is for sure easier to patch with source.

8Fishes
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:

It's not that I don't have faith in you or deman lighting fast update.
I'm certain that your time is limited, and keeping that in mind, I rather see you focus your time on something more productive and since we're seeing the ICS dump now it's only natural for you to move on to it instead of continuing work on an EOL 2.3.6.

ameridane
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've looked around a bit to a solution to this problem but to no avail... I love love love this room but oddly about half of the sites that had working flash content before now just giver me the blue Lego looking thing. I've tried the built in browser, dolphin, and Firefox. Even ads, not that i'm complaining about it, are mostly blue legos... Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
I'm a gay nerd. It's the best.

xUnreachablex
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahrule View Post
For me pdroid is not a plus it is necessary. Yea with ics it is for sure easier to patch with source.
Is it a region thing or have you gotten burned? Been lucky with apps so far but pDroid sounds like it might be good to have.
Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 <-- See what I did there?

jahrule
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:
Is it a region thing or have you gotten burned? Been lucky with apps so far but pDroid sounds like it might be good to have.
Its a must have for anyone that installs any 3rd party apps. You would be surprised how many freaky permissions apps need

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe