Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Htc Explorer (pico) "JaggyRom" [3.2.1] (5-7-12)

OP jaggyjags

6th November 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #3351  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
More
Unable to view hindi fonts

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app
13th November 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #3352  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
More
one problem
i am using jaggy 3.2.1 lite rom
working perfectly

1) except battery drain issue 10% consuming in 1 hour on standby.
2) sometimes its totally freezes not any key works. i have to remove battery and put again to restart my phone.

any help ?
anyboy
13th November 2012, 11:08 PM   |  #3353  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 387

772 posts
Yep flash cranium kernel 2,just mount /system and /data

Sent from my Explorer using magic
19th November 2012, 09:16 PM   |  #3354  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Guys, sorry for this question..Im trying to research about this but I cant find any...
How do you know if your the partitioning work, what I mean is how do I know if my downloaded apps installs to my ext4 partition..I followed all the steps with mr. mahmudaq's beginners tutorial..everything went well and two thumbs up by the way for mr. mahmudaq and jaggy! ...I just dont know if apps that has to be installed on the internal memory like widgets are installed on the ext4 partition..I already have diskusage app..and I really dont know how to read this..T_T sorry newbie...and also because when I download and install apps..I have to go to settings>applications>manage apps and there I have to transfer them to the SD card..Is it necessary? Thats why I'm really confused if whether the apps are being installed on my ext4 partition...

Another question..can we watch HD videos on our HTC explorer??? because when I downloaded a vid player like mobo player..and I tried to play HD music videos/movies..the video is slow and not syncing with the audio..is there anyway to solve that problem?? THANKS!!!
19th November 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #3355  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 94

980 posts
Donate to Me
More
Use DiskUsage from market and browse to /system/sd
20th November 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #3356  

16 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpe

Use DiskUsage from market and browse to /system/sd

Thanks!

Additional question...can you guys watch videos from the browser?? because my htc explorer doesn't..T_T when I try to watch videos from www.watchop.com it doesn't load...and also other web pages that has videos in it..I think I have problems with flashplayer?? THANKS!!
20th November 2012, 04:22 AM   |  #3357  

16 posts
By the way, when I download apps from the store, it doesn't automatically go to the ext4 partition, it still goes to my internal storage..before, my internal storage was 135mb then after I download and install apps, my internal memory went down to 100mb..then I have to manually transfer my apps from internal memory to sd card using manage apps in the settings..then my internal storage went up to 135mb...T_T is this normal??
20th November 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #3358  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 387

772 posts
Nope, get in to app2sd, then click on "apps on sd", doesn't matter what it says then reboot.
13th December 2012, 05:23 AM   |  #3359  
Thanks Meter: 7

42 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmudaq

Thank you jaggyjags for this amazing ROM!

2. Prepare your SD card, using MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition,
a. move all existing data on the SD Card to your PC and delete all files from it. RESIZE your existing FAT32 partition to a size where your unallocated space is at least 1GB but not more than 2GB.
b. Create a new ext4 Primary partition using all the unallocated space.
c. Apply changes

(I've written RESIZE in CAPS because when I tried deleting and creating the FAT32 and ext4, my phone didn't recognize the formatting as valid. So I allowed the phone to reformat the sd card and then did it using resize FAT32 instead)

3. Copy the latest version of JaggyROM.zip to the sdcard root. Don't place in any folder. Rename it to update.zip

Hello there!
Thanks for everything...
But.. there is something missed!
to which partition shall we copy " update.zip'' while computer cant see the ext4 partition?
when all done with miniTool .. computer cant see any partition on SD Card.. and when formatting the FAT32 partition with Disk management .. the ext4 one will also be formatted to FAT32 automatically.. otherwise.. you cant assign any drive letter!

Can u just explain this part for us please!
Regards.
13th December 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #3360  
Thanks Meter: 1,071

1,718 posts
More
Dude copy to fat32 part ion and not ext4

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a2sd, apm, htc explorer, pico, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread