Alien Revolution is a ROM based on a KANG BUILD of CM7 (CyanogenMod 7) by temasek.
The ROM aims to give your LG 2X a longer battery life and smoother UI.
All credit goes to TeamDouche, Ricardo Cerqueira for CM ROM, temasek for his KANG, vadonka for his CM7 KANG kernel, dr4go for his swap script, members in XDA for their tweaks and all other DEVs contributed in this ROM.
I appreciate if you can provide valuable comments and suggestions for Alien Revolution .
As CM9 alpha build is released , I am preparing to modify and tweak the CM9 KANG, the update interval of this Alien Revolution will be much longer. If you want to test the CM9 alpha build by RC and some tweaks & MOD by me, please do not hesitate to PM me.
- Based on CM7.2 temasek's KANG BUILD
- EXT4 file system
- Latest CM7 Kernel by vadonka
- Init.d script Support
- Remove unnecessary Apps
- Pre-installed useful Apps
- Included Google Apps
- Silent Boot & Shutdown
- Optimized SD Card speed
- ICS 4.0 Roboto Font
- ICS Transition & Rotation Animations
- LG Stock Camera
- LG Keyboard
- GO Launcher EX
- Bravia Engine Hack
- New Boot Animation
- Voodoo Sound support
- Optimized Ram Usage
- Efficient Multitasking
- Long Battery Life
- Extreme Smooth Scrolling
- Touchscreen more Sensitive
- Support SWAP Memory
- Lots of theme(LG,SAMSUNG,MOTO,SONY..etc)
- Backup your ROM (Optional)
- Copy Alien Revolution.zip to External SD card
- Go to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Data & Cache & Dalvik Cache
- Flash Alien Revolution.zip
- (Optional) Flash CMKernel-O2x-7Feb12-Voodoo.zip
- (Optional) Flash Enable_SWAP(128MB).zip
- First boot may take a longer time. Please wait patiently.
- This ROM comes with 0725 RIL.
- Temasek's CM Stock Kernel is attached below. You can flash it if you get BSOD/SOD/FC with vadonka's kernel or you like the stock one.