fpse and memory cards....

Search This thread

cokker

Dec 31, 2011
Norwich
OK, I've found a rough way of doing it lol.

1. Select FPse
2. Select a game and wait for it to start
3. Press Menu and select eject
4. Press Back to remove game select menu
5. Press Menu again and select Quit, then restart

This should boot the PS as it would with no game inserted, I managed to copy and delete files like normal.

Reactions: Alejandroch

grammo13

Aug 14, 2011

1. Select FPse

This should boot the PS as it would with no game inserted, I managed to copy and delete files like normal.

Gooood **** thanks

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

bluezeak

Dec 13, 2009
That method may have worked previously, but i dont't think it works with current version of FPSE - it doesn't work for me now with 11.29. When I eject, it wants to load a new iso, and if I don't choose anything and I then go to restart it asks me for an iso to load.

jimmkd84

Sep 19, 2011
That method may have worked previously, but i dont't think it works with current version of FPSE - it doesn't work for me now with 11.29. When I eject, it wants to load a new iso, and if I don't choose anything and I then go to restart it asks me for an iso to load.

Yeah am wondering the same thing to, ive emailed the Dev and am waiting to hear back

bluezeak

Dec 13, 2009
Yeah am wondering the same thing to, ive emailed the Dev and am waiting to hear back

Fast Boot (from system menu) - turn it off. Close out of FPSE entirely, reopen FPSE. Then you can use the trick above.

Thanks to a post on FPSE forums a couple days back by i900frenchaddict, who was answering questions about some of the options in the fpse menus...

To the question "what does this setting do? ... 5)Fast boot", frenchaddict said, "It allows to skip the "bios" page of the PSX, you know, when you start a PSX, you have first the sony logo, etc. With fast boot, you directly go to the game."

0mega007

Dec 28, 2011
Just press volume up in the game select screen as soon as you open it and it will enter the bios mode where you can edit the mem card contents.

thanks pls

Tenbatsu

Jan 4, 2008
Or, go to Config | Misc | backup all files. Then you can go to select memcard 1 and browse out to the sdcard/fpsebackup/memcards and select it. I do this so when I wipe my phone I don't lose anything, and they are easy to find on the sdcard. Maybe a wrong way to do it, but it works.

Reactions: jrxtepan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Select FPse

Or, go to Config | Misc | backup all files. Then you can go to select memcard 1 and browse out to the sdcard/fpsebackup/memcards and select it. I do this so when I wipe my phone I don't lose anything, and they are easy to find on the sdcard. Maybe a wrong way to do it, but it works.