Wanting opinions on cases

OP valdes.edy

13th February 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #11  
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,251

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
I bought this TPU case on eBay when I first bought the phone. I love it and it is cheap. It is really durable for the phone. Best $2.50 investment I ever made lol

Edited by Moderator: [ebay link removed]

Posting links to external sites such as ebay and craigslist is prohibited. Please take a few minutes to read the rules. Understanding them will avoid problems in the future.
Last edited by PeartFan40; 5th May 2012 at 11:28 AM.
19th February 2012, 07:02 AM   |  #12  
Flag Youngstown
Thanks Meter: 120

667 posts
Loving my Ballastic case! Thing makes it like a tank, but I am fine with that. I know I will be okay if I drop it. Best 20 bucks I have spent for this phone!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
19th February 2012, 09:08 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 8

183 posts
More
what do you guys think of this?

http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=64424
19th February 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #14  
Flag Binan
Thanks Meter: 30

203 posts
More
Got The Trident Kraken AMS Case w/ Holster (Red)

As you can see in The Pictures Your Phone will look like a heavyweight worry-free drop device.. it has a nice kick stand which will easily break for overtime used but perfect angle as well when in viewing/watching mode..

Will do further review if ever..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1759.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	909102   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1760.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	240.5 KB
ID:	909103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1762.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	909104   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1763.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	909105  
The Following User Says Thank You to hyperkamote For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2012, 09:59 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
am i the only man that swears otterbox kick all the other cases into obscurity? Bit more pricey but hell you have a 400+ device so whats a few brown backs extra to keep it proteced, plus it looks great!
19th February 2012, 10:24 AM   |  #16  
Flag Binan
Thanks Meter: 30

203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshield

am i the only man that swears otterbox kick all the other cases into obscurity? Bit more pricey but hell you have a 400+ device so whats a few brown backs extra to keep it proteced, plus it looks great!

I think otterbox for the amaze will not be made or they are planning to due to the fact that the amaze is not a all rounded carrier phones, i think Telus and T-Mobile only carry them as for now and rumor has that the Amaze 4g from T-Mobile will be pulled out because it is not selling well on T-Mobile Everyone get's the GS2 because of the bigger screen.. And as i ask one of the sales rep's in T-Mobile they will be releasing a Samsung Galaxy Note Next Year.. hope it's true or she is not shtn me...
20th February 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 38

247 posts
honestly i woldnt even think about buying the kraken since it has clips and would brake whenever you drop it. i would really recommend you to get the aegis trident case since in my opinion is more solid than the kraken.
23rd February 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #18  

1 posts
trident kraken
Ive had the trident aegis and the ballistic sg series and the trident kraken. The trident kraken is the best one I've found so far....as far as a case that protects everything...that's easy they don't exist lol. The kraken has dust covers and a nice fit and a belt clip..but the screen protector sucks..no protection for the camera...the dust plugs are a pain to get out...and the belt clip protects nothing when attached (but the back does face out) it covers about one sixth of the phone and is a pain to get on and off.....but i think its the best option as I think t Mobile pissed someone off or something bc no one is making a supremely awesome case for the amaze.. I've looked for sometime now...
3rd March 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #19  
Flag Louisville

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylr0drdn

Ive had the trident aegis and the ballistic sg series and the trident kraken. The trident kraken is the best one I've found so far....as far as a case that protects everything...that's easy they don't exist lol. The kraken has dust covers and a nice fit and a belt clip..but the screen protector sucks..no protection for the camera...the dust plugs are a pain to get out...and the belt clip protects nothing when attached (but the back does face out) it covers about one sixth of the phone and is a pain to get on and off.....but i think its the best option as I think t Mobile pissed someone off or something bc no one is making a supremely awesome case for the amaze.. I've looked for sometime now...

So did you not like the Ballistic? I think that it would have great protection and not make the phone as bulky as the Kraken. And it already has the holes cut around the camera.
3rd March 2012, 03:45 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 9

67 posts
More
Getting the ballistic case should arrive next week. Will post back when I get it.

Initial impressions are that it looks like it can survive a fall and has all the ports covered and looks nice. Also it has the 3 holes cut out from the back around the camera that the trident doesn't have. Doesn't seem too bulky either.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread