FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM/DEV][CONTINUE] Unofficial CyanogenMod 7.2.0 "GalaxyMini" [11.11.2012]

2nd March 2012, 12:02 PM |#321  
berceniqgil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gen.Trias Cavite
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Sent this over 3g with my sgm running v0.6. Thanks to Kitrax and also to Mebitek. Now im relief. Everythings well now.
The Following User Says Thank You to berceniqgil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd March 2012, 12:07 PM |#322  
droidface's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berceniqgil

Sent this over 3g with my sgm running v0.6. Thanks to Kitrax and also to Mebitek. Now im relief. Everythings well now.

how your 3G can work?
2nd March 2012, 12:19 PM |#323  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebitek

guys, in these days I will build my own kernel based on latest CM git kernel.
I try to speed up more our mini!!!

have you got some request/ideas reguarding the kernel?

Sir Mabitek, can you add ksm feature or perhaps UV for battery?
2nd March 2012, 12:21 PM |#324  
mebitek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moguru / S'Ulumedu
Thanks Meter: 488
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven09

Sir Mabitek, can you add ksm feature or perhaps UV for battery?

UV is alredy present. if u take a look u can see that voltage varies between 3 and 4v
2nd March 2012, 12:49 PM |#325  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebitek

UV is alredy present. if u take a look u can see that voltage varies between 3 and 4v

Ah, how about ksm feature?
2nd March 2012, 12:54 PM |#326  
mebitek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moguru / S'Ulumedu
Thanks Meter: 488
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven09

Ah, how about ksm feature?

I will take a look for that feature!
The Following User Says Thank You to mebitek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 01:16 PM |#327  
distan7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta-Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebitek

guys, in these days I will build my own kernel based on latest CM git kernel.
I try to speed up more our mini!!!

have you got some request/ideas reguarding the kernel?

SFB maybe ? Or GPU OC ?

Btw, squad's kernel is heavily loaded with custom features; maybe you could take a look. Just saying, though.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
2nd March 2012, 01:19 PM |#328  
mebitek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moguru / S'Ulumedu
Thanks Meter: 488
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by distan7

SFB maybe ? Or GPU OC ?

Btw, squad's kernel is heavily loaded with custom features; maybe you could take a look. Just saying, though.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

guys, now that I have make the rom stable and fully working It is my first time to tweak the kernel. so I will take a look to all features and I will try to make the best kernel I can made.

be patient, and collaborate with me, giving suggestions. remember that I'm an androidian since few months so I need time to understand as well all things
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mebitek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 03:12 PM |#329  
Junnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta Capital Region
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebitek

guys, now that I have make the rom stable and fully working It is my first time to tweak the kernel. so I will take a look to all features and I will try to make the best kernel I can made.

be patient, and collaborate with me, giving suggestions. remember that I'm an androidian since few months so I need time to understand as well all things

hello devs,good evening hard to say,your sound and image quality for recording is so bad at v6.0b i like quality recording video at previous version,or you can put subpsyke script ( i dont know about it,maybe) into your rom for quality recording,in his CM7 video recording is so clear buddy i hope you fix it in next release,overall GOOD WORK !!! i still stick with your ROM mebi
2nd March 2012, 03:16 PM |#330  
mebitek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moguru / S'Ulumedu
Thanks Meter: 488
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junnie

hello devs,good evening hard to say,your sound and image quality for recording is so bad at v6.0b i like quality recording video at previous version,or you can put subpsyke script ( i dont know about it,maybe) into your rom for quality recording,in his CM7 video recording is so clear buddy i hope you fix it in next release,overall GOOD WORK !!! i still stick with your ROM mebi

please be more specific. what do you mean for bad sound/image quality?
could you post some examples?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Mini Android Development by ThreadRank