I will buy Motorola Atrix. Then the Elite SX and Elite ROM another will not be updated.
Thanks for interest.
[U8800] Elite ROM X1 .32+.35 kernel Multilanguage by TerraMino 2012-03-19
- Based MIUI
- Default kernel is Stockwell
- Fast boot
- USB tether
- Wi-fi tether is not working (you can use Barnacle in the Market)
- More responsiveness and fast user interface
- Advanced sound quality. Incredible in-call sound and perfect music quality (near audiophile quality)
- Better GPS (for Turkey)
- Embedded Sony Ericsson Bravia Engine
- High precision monitoring of GSM signal and WiFi signal
- Better Internet speed and security
- Prevented ad-servers (internet)
- Better power management and low battery consumption
- Fully optimized system with tweaks
- Better 3D performance
- Very quick focus and photo shot (autofocus must be enabled)
- Elite ROM theme
- Integrated Galnet framework for better interface and battery performance
- Integrated Privacy Security Management feature to core-framework (managing with PDroid application)
- Improved global settings for GPS
- Compass sensor corrected
- Improved camera driver for better macro photo shot
- Improved 3D drivers for better 2D and 3D experience
Download Elite ROM v9.7g -- Galnet Framework (Languages: Only TR-EN-CH)
(Fixed bootloop and kernel issues)
Download Elite ROM v9.7m -- MIUI.us Framework MULTILANGUAGE (Languages: ES-RU-GR-PL-SW-DE-HU-KO-VI-CZ-SK-SL-TR-HE-AR-PE-UK)
(Fixed bootloop and kernel issues)
Download PDroid Security
Pdroid.apk (132 Kb)
After ROM installation, first step install to Pdroid.apk (if you want Privacy Security Management feature)
If you dont use PDroid, first flash that .zip file
PDOID-IPTAL (uninstall) addon for Galnet Framework:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wd9erk4mr9dqfml (16 mb)
PDOID-IPTAL (uninstall) addon for Multilanguage Framework:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gugh2bfe7d5uku7 (17 mb)
.32 kernel B138 or B163 stock ROM must be installed.
the point is to downgrade from 2.3 to 2.2.
Maybe this might help clearly.Just Terramino(rom complier)claims that 2.3 is like a poison ivy covers your device very tight;so repeat the loading 2.2 action 3 times for better clean.
Downgrade from 2.3.5 back to 2.2.2
1) Download U8800 V100R001C00B138SP04 (Overseas General) Android 2.2.2
2) Extract the "dload" folder and copy it (along with its contents) to the ROOT of the SD Card.
3) Turn on your U8800 while holding [VOL-] and [VOL+] and the Android 2.2.2 install should start.
4) Once finished you should be back to 2.2.2.
5) If you phone does not boot correctly power on phone while holding [VOL+] to boot into recovery and Reset to factory defaults.
6) Delete the "dload" folder from the SD Card.
Even if you don't wipe data/factory reset,the rom will automatically delete all user data by itself,so backup all your applications,sms,call logs...etc. if necessary
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe Cache partition
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Mounts and Storage -> "mount /system"
- Mounts and Storage -> "format /system"
Finally install zip from sdcard -> select ROM file
After installed, go to Spare Parts and run it. Then choose Window animations and Transition animations options to Fast. In this way, the desktop will have increased fluency.
--------------------------------------------- old version-------------------------------------
Elite ROM v9.6 download link:
(PS: This ROM from a Turkish site Donanim Haber (the largest forum in Turkey). Terramino the ROM developer, ROM publishing for a long time in this forum. At the same time, many users use this ROM. Is not new.
I am not the ROM developer to provide answers to your questions in time. I hope you will understand.)
More fast boot patch (for v9.6!)
Currently booting 30 - 38 seconds.
Does this be enough?
I prepared a small patch file. May friends who want to install from the link below.
http://www.mediafire.com/?c9472wjul05vmb9 (Install on CWM)
Dalvik Cache cleaned and re-adjusted during installation. For this reason, the phone still will be slow during the initial boot. Shut down and restart the phone after first opening. Now you see the opening of the phone quickly, around 30-38 seconds.
Alternative kernels for Elite ROM v9.6
Elite rom's alternative kernels:You may want to try for different purposes.
Franco Kernel: Last franco,(most know its fame)If you want high performance use with 3d drivers.
Suggested cpu:600-1024 smartassv2.(Tether doesn't work with Franco)
Stockwell Kernel(Elite comes with this): If you prefer tethering,then use this kernel.(native usb tethering works,wifi tethering may need an app like Barnacle).If you prefer 3d drivers,then use 368-1024 smartassv2.If you want longer battery choose 368-600 smartassv2.(It'll be still fast).During video recording,use 544-1024 conservative,after shoot return 368-1024 smartassv2.
Stockwell Kernel 2: A modified version of Stockwell kernel.Battery performance is better.Tether may not work,so test on your own phone if you need tethering.Suggested speed 368-1024 conservative.If you want more battery life,prefer 368-600 conservative(It'll be still fast).During video recording prefer 544-1024 conservative,after that you can return 368-1024 conservative.
Ps:Guys,in our forum all users are really happy with this Elite both with three kernels.Everybody is reporting really high battery performance.Don't hesitate to try which will be more suitable for you.